Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have for 3 years wanted a small tattoo of my dog to remember him by, he was a major part of my life and made me who I am today. People tell me itl just look odd and freaky having a tatt of him, but it would mean so much to me besides no one else would see it.

ReputationRep:
    My chest work

And my left arm/shoulder

More detail

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Powerlifter)
    My chest work

And my left arm/shoulder

More detail
    The arm tattoo is impressive. Is it a bit faded, or just the picture? Also, who was the artist/where did you go?

ReputationRep:
    It is grey work, supposed to be that way. It was done by my mate Julie who owns Lucky 13 in leicester (although this was done in her house lol) The one on my chest will fade to the same tone as the arm one in the end too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Powerlifter)
    It is grey work, supposed to be that way. It was done by my mate Julie who owns Lucky 13 in leicester (although this was done in her house lol) The one on my chest will fade to the same tone as the arm one in the end too.
    Cool, I like. I think the grey or black ones look the best. Must have taken hours, and a LOT of pain though.

ReputationRep:
    yep your arm looks awesome, nice one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by na89)
    I've got 4.

Two are always hidden.
    One is barely noticible,
    and the other is on my shoulder, whenever I wear strapless dresses I get loads of compliments on it.
    Its pretty
    The hidden one - how did you decide where to place them? I want to be able to have mine hidden all the time, yet in a nice place, and I can't think of anywhere where it would look good and be hidden...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tom//)
    hahaha, i was thinking "what the ****, thats well ridiculous", then i read the babule bit, its genius

Some say genius, most say stupid. It's good though because you can draw little christmas scenes around it and stuff. I'm not sure how much he'll like it when it gets to July though and he hasn't plucked up the courage to show his Mum yet, I can't say I blame him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LB91)
    Some say genius, most say stupid. It's good though because you can draw little christmas scenes around it and stuff. I'm not sure how much he'll like it when it gets to July though and he hasn't plucked up the courage to show his Mum yet, I can't say I blame him.
    pahahahah! lmao legend, id think i had the balls/stupidity to do something like that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LB91)
    That has completely revolutionised my approach to body art. My initial response idea is to get a face outlined on my belly, upside-down, so it's the right way up for me, and I could doodle in the features to make whatever emotion on the face I wanted.
    I won't do that =/

ReputationRep:
    I might if my brother moves to japan get his name tattooed on my wrist in japaneese.

ReputationRep:
    I really want one, I'm thinking of going for a translation of the phrase "Sleep When You're Dead" in Russian, which I believe is: "Спат, когда вы мертвые" Although I'll get that properly checked before I get it done. I want it done like this:

But smaller, love the tattoo's on the forearm, they look sexy. Once I've got the money I'll consider getting it done I reckon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danm2501)
    I really want one, I'm thinking of going for a translation of the phrase "Sleep When You're Dead" in Russian, which I believe is: "Спат, когда вы мертвые" Although I'll get that properly checked before I get it done. I want it done like this:

But smaller, love the tattoo's on the forearm, they look sexy. Once I've got the money I'll consider getting it done I reckon.
    That's what I'm waiting on, money. Don't know how much it'll skin me though..

ReputationRep:
    yes

ReputationRep:
    I have one, bottom inner calf just above my ankle

ReputationRep:
    no please don't get a tattoo.... you WILL regret it!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Nonsense)
    no please don't get a tattoo.... you WILL regret it!!
    Why? Why are you so certain he will regret it?

ReputationRep:
    I like stars; around wrists, down backs, behind ears, ankles.
    But If i got it done I would regret it So Ill Just oggle at anyone who has one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DeadChicken)

Above one is the outline for my shoulder piece, but it gives no justice to my arm band so I've posted that below aswell...
    I'm bored so I thought i'd bump this with the finished piece of my back....

ReputationRep:
    Love your finished tattoo, DeadChicken.

I really want this:

from the back of my neck downwards or might have it a different way round, somewhere around my shoulder?

Thoughts?!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.