Turn on thread page Beta

TATTOO'S -Anybody considering them? watch

ReputationRep:
    Eventually I'm going to get my own version of this

http://www.artsycraftsy.com/dore/mariner_shot.jpg

as a backpiece, but to start with, just the albatross spread over my shoulders. I've been thinking about it for over a year now. Sometimes I forget I don't already have it, hah.

edit: have a studio in mind as well, but unfortunately it's back home and I'm at university until the summer. Guess it'll have to wait a little longer.

ReputationRep:
    i really need to sort out the tattoo i want on my chest sooon... before i move in september.

i just have a liccle bit of writing on the inside of my wrist atm

ReputationRep:
    This thread has been bumped since i last posted. I'm now seriously considering a tiny butterfly as i have an affialition with butteflies. Probably above my knickerline on my leftt hand side. I like :yep:

ReputationRep:
    ummm never really fancied a tattoo, would love a tragus piercing though

ReputationRep:
    I have a little chromosome on my foot! I love him.

I also have friendship in chinese on my lower back. Me and my best friend got this done together, she got hers on the back of her neck though.

I really want one on each wrist but I can't decide on a design. I'm thinking 2 blue butterflies on my right wrist with some wispy curves etc flowing with them, I would have to really work on the design though to make it perfect. I always loved butterflies ever since I went to the butterfly kingdom when I was 5, and me and my mum used to go along this cycle track and would always look out for these little blue ones that were our favourite, so 2 would kind of represent me and my mum. I also just came back from doing volunteer work in the rainforest in Ecuador and it really rekindled my love of butterflies, and its an experience I want to remember.

Only thing is, butterflies are so overdone. Thoughts anyone? :s

ReputationRep:
    I want a peace heart just smaller than a 5p on my left hand just above the bone that sticks out on your wrist. I don't really like tattoos, but that'd be cute. I drew it on my hand almost 2 months ago, and i liked it so i just keep going over it in permanent pen. i could just do that... haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LinzyLoo)
    I have a little chromosome on my foot! I love him.

I also have friendship in chinese on my lower back. Me and my best friend got this done together, she got hers on the back of her neck though.

I really want one on each wrist but I can't decide on a design. I'm thinking 2 blue butterflies on my right wrist with some wispy curves etc flowing with them, I would have to really work on the design though to make it perfect. I always loved butterflies ever since I went to the butterfly kingdom when I was 5, and me and my mum used to go along this cycle track and would always look out for these little blue ones that were our favourite, so 2 would kind of represent me and my mum. I also just came back from doing volunteer work in the rainforest in Ecuador and it really rekindled my love of butterflies, and its an experience I want to remember.

Only thing is, butterflies are so overdone. Thoughts anyone? :s
    Yeah, thye are overdone. But you too loe them for your reasons. Not as common as other things. It has a personal meaning and its therefore not a trend. Get it done

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pinklemonade-xo)
    Yeah, thye are overdone. But you too loe them for your reasons. Not as common as other things. It has a personal meaning and its therefore not a trend. Get it done
    Thanks. I'm just not sure, even though it has personal meaning to me, I think I'd still regret having something so common, when I've always felt so different. I kinda feel that way about my chinese one, although I do still like it, I wish it was a bit more original.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by watermelon sugar)
    i really need to sort out the tattoo i want on my chest sooon... before i move in september.

i just have a liccle bit of writing on the inside of my wrist atm
    oh where abouts would that be on your chest?

I have a design I really want I'm just having trouble with where to have it. It can't be anywhere like my wrist because of jobs. I was thinking on the inside of my thigh because its kind of a love thing and that would be very personal I guess, argh I dunno.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.