Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Eventually I'm going to get my own version of this

http://www.artsycraftsy.com/dore/mariner_shot.jpg

as a backpiece, but to start with, just the albatross spread over my shoulders. I've been thinking about it for over a year now. Sometimes I forget I don't already have it, hah.

edit: have a studio in mind as well, but unfortunately it's back home and I'm at university until the summer. Guess it'll have to wait a little longer.

ReputationRep:
    i really need to sort out the tattoo i want on my chest sooon... before i move in september.

i just have a liccle bit of writing on the inside of my wrist atm

ReputationRep:
    This thread has been bumped since i last posted. I'm now seriously considering a tiny butterfly as i have an affialition with butteflies. Probably above my knickerline on my leftt hand side. I like :yep:

ReputationRep:
    ummm never really fancied a tattoo, would love a tragus piercing though

ReputationRep:
    I have a little chromosome on my foot! I love him.

I also have friendship in chinese on my lower back. Me and my best friend got this done together, she got hers on the back of her neck though.

I really want one on each wrist but I can't decide on a design. I'm thinking 2 blue butterflies on my right wrist with some wispy curves etc flowing with them, I would have to really work on the design though to make it perfect. I always loved butterflies ever since I went to the butterfly kingdom when I was 5, and me and my mum used to go along this cycle track and would always look out for these little blue ones that were our favourite, so 2 would kind of represent me and my mum. I also just came back from doing volunteer work in the rainforest in Ecuador and it really rekindled my love of butterflies, and its an experience I want to remember.

Only thing is, butterflies are so overdone. Thoughts anyone? :s

ReputationRep:
    I want a peace heart just smaller than a 5p on my left hand just above the bone that sticks out on your wrist. I don't really like tattoos, but that'd be cute. I drew it on my hand almost 2 months ago, and i liked it so i just keep going over it in permanent pen. i could just do that... haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LinzyLoo)
    I have a little chromosome on my foot! I love him.

I also have friendship in chinese on my lower back. Me and my best friend got this done together, she got hers on the back of her neck though.

I really want one on each wrist but I can't decide on a design. I'm thinking 2 blue butterflies on my right wrist with some wispy curves etc flowing with them, I would have to really work on the design though to make it perfect. I always loved butterflies ever since I went to the butterfly kingdom when I was 5, and me and my mum used to go along this cycle track and would always look out for these little blue ones that were our favourite, so 2 would kind of represent me and my mum. I also just came back from doing volunteer work in the rainforest in Ecuador and it really rekindled my love of butterflies, and its an experience I want to remember.

Only thing is, butterflies are so overdone. Thoughts anyone? :s
    Yeah, thye are overdone. But you too loe them for your reasons. Not as common as other things. It has a personal meaning and its therefore not a trend. Get it done

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pinklemonade-xo)
    Yeah, thye are overdone. But you too loe them for your reasons. Not as common as other things. It has a personal meaning and its therefore not a trend. Get it done
    Thanks. I'm just not sure, even though it has personal meaning to me, I think I'd still regret having something so common, when I've always felt so different. I kinda feel that way about my chinese one, although I do still like it, I wish it was a bit more original.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by watermelon sugar)
    i really need to sort out the tattoo i want on my chest sooon... before i move in september.

i just have a liccle bit of writing on the inside of my wrist atm
    oh where abouts would that be on your chest?

I have a design I really want I'm just having trouble with where to have it. It can't be anywhere like my wrist because of jobs. I was thinking on the inside of my thigh because its kind of a love thing and that would be very personal I guess, argh I dunno.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.