Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I've had blonde hair for as long as I can remember and I always hate it when it gets to winter... This year is no exception and I need a change...

Suggestions please? Not sure what would suit me... I'd love to go dark but it could look terrible...

Obviously i'l go to a salon to avoid green and orange shades!
    Recentish photo is attached

Thanks
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Stick with the blonde, imo. It suits you. And I think it looks nice with black/winter coloured clothes.

ReputationRep:
    Why don't you go for something just slightly darker than your natural colour?

ReputationRep:
    if you want to go dark but you're scared about it looking terrible (which i don't think it will!) why don't you try a wash in wash out colour at home first? superdrug do really good ones for 99p that you just use like shampoo and then you can shampoo it out the next day. you could try a few different colours then and decide which one you like best

ReputationRep:
    I'd just get some warmer tones put in, obviously not like orange stripes but some more honey blonde colour highlights.

ReputationRep:
    You could have some darker highlights, I think that they'd look quite nice.
    Personally though, I think you should stick to blonde it suits you and it does look nice in winter too

ReputationRep:
    Stay blonde. I think you look better that way.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.