The Student Room Group

Has anyone done biomed with btec applied science

I’m really interested into doing biomed and i’ve spoken to my teachers about applied science and it sounds like the right thing for me as i want to do more practical based science. However I don’t know whether any unis will take me if I took the subject.
Original post by msksbsosk
I’m really interested into doing biomed and i’ve spoken to my teachers about applied science and it sounds like the right thing for me as i want to do more practical based science. However I don’t know whether any unis will take me if I took the subject.

I'm assuming you're doing the full Level 3 Applied Science course and it is very much possible. Some universities won't accept it but most will as long as you meet the offer.

I have a friend who done applied science and they got a spot doing biomedical science at Northumbria University. Universities will take you, just make sure you put your best work forward.
couldn't have put it better myself
Original post by JA03
I'm assuming you're doing the full Level 3 Applied Science course and it is very much possible. Some universities won't accept it but most will as long as you meet the offer.

I have a friend who done applied science and they got a spot doing biomedical science at Northumbria University. Universities will take you, just make sure you put your best work forward.
Reply 3
Original post by JA03

i’m doing a combination of btec applied science and a level biology and psychology
I think its best to check with unis, but tbh imm pretty certain that ull be able to do biomedical science with those courses
Original post by msksbsosk
i’m doing a combination of btec applied science and a level biology and psychology

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending