The Student Room Group

eating pizza every day

I have recently been eating a healthy diet of fruit, veg, lean meat.
I have been avoiding cheat meals. Instead, I have been buying small cheap mini pizzas from Morrisons.
Everyday I eat super healthily and then I'll have about half a mini pizza. Say 100-150 calories of it.
Is this going to help me lose weight?
I find this helps because its cheap, and cos I have a small amount of naughty food daily, I dont need a cheat meal. It also gives me a bit of sustainability when I need something nicer tasting.
As long as you factor it into your calorie count, it will probably be okay. :smile:
Might even be helpful in delaying reaching the weight loss plateau stage by a few weeks or months.

But you might want to consider homemaking the mini-pizzas a few days a week instead of buying and warming up.
Maybe alternating between versions made with vegan cheese and dairy cheese several times a week.
Reply 2
Where's the complex carbs in your diet?
Original post by Surnia
Where's the complex carbs in your diet?

There isn't any. I had just been eating healthy n eating small amounts of pizza.
But today I finally caved and had 300 calories apple pie.
Dont really regret it.
We have one life to live!
Reply 4
Original post by stickylikehoney
There isn't any. I had just been eating healthy n eating small amounts of pizza.
But today I finally caved and had 300 calories apple pie.
Dont really regret it.
We have one life to live!

It's not that healthy without complex carbs...
Original post by Surnia
It's not that healthy without complex carbs...

I suffer from PCOS
even though I only eat 1000 cals a day I'm about 2 or 3kg overweight,
if I eat complex carbs I will be even more overweight
Reply 6
Original post by stickylikehoney
I suffer from PCOS
even though I only eat 1000 cals a day I'm about 2 or 3kg overweight,
if I eat complex carbs I will be even more overweight

Have you consulted a professional about your diet? It's not just about calories, you also require the correct nutrition.
Original post by Surnia
Have you consulted a professional about your diet? It's not just about calories, you also require the correct nutrition.

I have. I don't know what to do, seems I will always have a mild eating disorder cos of PCOS :frown:

Quick Reply