The Student Room Group

In2Research Interviews

Hey, anyone applying to In2Research (different to in2science as this ones aimed at undergrads)? Was wondering what kind of interview questions might pop up! Thank you :smile:
Finally someone else who also applied! I haven't heard much from another people.

I did end up getting a place on the programme, did you?
Reply 2
Wait have they sent out interviews/decisions already??? I havent had any emails from them emailed about a week and a half ago and they said they had more applications than expected and were still sorting through them
From what I know they sent out an email for an invitation to interview if your application was successful and these were being held during a certain time period (around the middle of august). Then after decisions were sent at the end of August. It might be worth emailing again.
Reply 4
ah okay, thanks. Just emailed again - I just checked and they told mw on the 23rd of August that they were still processing applications, so its odd that i didnt hear anything if interviews were held in august :/
No problem! I just checked for you too and the email I received said “interviews will take place between Wednesday 10th August and Friday 19 August” so I think it’s a little strange they said that to you at a later date unless something did come up for them. Do keep me updated and I hope it works out for you.
Reply 6
Thanks I appreciate it :smile: No response to my emails so far, will be quite upset if it turns out I was rejected and they didnt bother to inform me, especially after they told me they were still processing applications on the 23rd. Might go looking for a phone number if they dont reply to my second email soon as I’d rather know for sure whether I’m going to have to find more things to apply for the summer.
They are slow to respond to emails right now; I've emailed them about something else entirely and they haven't emailed me back yet. I think they're a bit overwhelmed this year with all the applications. They did tell me during the mid-August interview, however, that they would let everyone know personally if they had been accepted or rejected, so that nobody was left wondering. I was invited to interview on the 4th of August and received an acceptance email on the 26th. I would recommend phoning them to be absolutely sure what the situation is so that you can plan accordingly. Best of luck.
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 8
Oh god now I’m really worried/annoyed about not hearing anything if you heard back on the 4th and they told me they were “still processing” on the 23rd. I cant seem to find a phone number anywhere for In2research/In2science so I cant think of any way to get in contact with them not responding to emails :frown:
Same here, I've also emailed them about another question and they're yet to get back. I'm not sure if you would be down to message/get in contact with someone on Linkedin who works for them. I recently connected with the person who did my interview so it might be worth a shot in hopes of getting an actual response.
Reply 10
I was even at the point of considering messaging their instagram account ahah.Getting in touch with someone on Linkedin seems like a good idea actually - not sure who would be best, I'll have a look and see if I can find someone linked to applications. I'm second guessing whether I even sent my application now when I know very well that I did.I know they're busy but surely seeing 3 emails from one person over the course of a week would spark a response :/
I wonder how often they check the insta lool but it’s defo a shout. Let me know if you want me to PM the Linkedin profile of the person I’m talking about. Ahh no I hope that’s not the case :/ Maybe they just haven’t checked their email recently? Not sure why that would be the case tho.
Reply 12
Thanks I really appreciate that! I’ll give it another day and see if i get a reply on anything, I may take you up on that offer about asking your interviewer if nothing comes of the emails ahah.
No problem :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending