The Student Room Group

UCAS Confirmed Place

my insurance course that requires 112 UCAS points has confirmed my place last week so they clearly have my results however my firm choice requires 104 UCAS points is this a good indication I will of made it into my firm since a course with a higher entry requirement has accepted me
It doesnt mean they have your results - it means that they know they will be short of students on that course and have decided they would therefore accept you with whatever grades you get - if you don't get your Firm choice.
Universities only got A level results on Friday evening.

If your insurance took you before then then it’s likely that they made that decision without your results.

Which universities are we talking about and what qualifications were you waiting for?
Original post by PQ
Universities only got A level results on Friday evening.

If your insurance took you before then then it’s likely that they made that decision without your results.

Which universities are we talking about and what qualifications were you waiting for?

1x A Level + UAL L3 Extended Diploma

Uni of Salford and Uni of Bedfordshire but the Salford course is very competitive since it's a tv production degree

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending