Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

GIRLS: Is a penis a penis? watch

Announcements

Do you care whether its a white, black or asian one? The size? Whether its cut or not?

Or are you just happy as long as it does the job?

ReputationRep:
    You might care if it's only sex you're after, not a relationship but if you're serious then it doesn't matter at all. (And it wouldn't matter to me anyway, if I was after a relationship or not).

ReputationRep:
    I go out with guys because I like them, not their penis. Obviously it helps in bed, but no colour/size/race doesn't matter.
    Then again I've never been in the situation where I've really liked a guy, found out he has a really small penis and been disappointed. So I can't say what I'd do.

ReputationRep:
    It really depends who it's attached to. If he's white, I'd expect the penis to be white, too.

ReputationRep:
    Why is this posted in debates and discussion and health and relationships? Is there something wrong with yours that warrants it being in this forum toooo?

Oh and you also didn't anon in the other one

ReputationRep:
    Well I've never met a black or Asian man I've been attracted to, so obviously the same applies to their penis.:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Well a circumcised one looks better than one that's not been circumcised. And there are all sorts of weird shapes
    And there is a "too short" but there's a "too long", too

(for me anyway xD no bad rep pls just because I talk about penises WOOO)

ReputationRep:
    lmao - there are benefits to being uncut, I'd say. And I like that. Its not so much about the colour, but I like it to have a nice shape. Makes it more attractive. I can't say the ones I've seen have been substantially different to each other though.
    Really skinny ones freak me out!

ReputationRep:
    What's more important is the person the penis is attached to.

ReputationRep:
    I have to say, that imho an uncut penis is nicer, although a cut penis looks nicer.
    But overall, no it doesn't matter all. I had sex with a guy who had a small penis once and it was very very good. I'd say, as long as it's clean and well looked after, you shouldn't have an issue

ReputationRep:
    I think my vagina is racist. It only likes white penises

ReputationRep:
    A **** is a ****... BUT
    Black = Pain
    Asian = No feeling
    White = MINE (CALL ME)

ReputationRep:
    Castration does the job for every type.

ReputationRep:
    if i had a black penis most girls would prob get a little worried. it would look like it was dead

ReputationRep:
    Would it not be weird if a white guy had a black penis? I imagine it would put some people off

Edit: Damn it, I wanted to be original

ReputationRep:
    And why the hell is this guy anonymous?
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    A penis is a penis. They all do the same thing, regardless of their physical appearance!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whitepearlbaby)
    Well a circumcised one looks better than one that's not been circumcised. And there are all sorts of weird shapes
    And there is a "too short" but there's a "too long", too

(for me anyway xD no bad rep pls just because I talk about penises WOOO)
    You saucy Germans.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kater Murr)
    It really depends who it's attached to. If he's white, I'd expect the penis to be white, too.
    :rofl: Hahhaahaha.

Ahaha.

Right where was I.
    Yes it matters but only to an extreme extent where it's not majorly deformed or micro.

ReputationRep:
    As long as it isn't covered in sores, scabs or cheese; and if it isn't attached to a moron, it's fine.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 12, 2008
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.