Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I know they're about to start building one, but in the mean time where is the nearest swimming pool? I'm ibased near the ring road but a pool by the uni/in town would be ok.

Thanks for any help

ReputationRep:
    I think there's one down in Morley. You could just use the Roger Stevens pond in the meantime

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Freud)
    I'm ibased near the ring road
    If by that, you mean Bodington/Oxley then there's a pool fairly close to you at Holt Park (I think the number 1 bus terminates there but don't quote me on that). And there's a handy ASDA nearby!
    Here's the link from the council website
    http://www.leeds.gov.uk/page.aspx?pa...256E1A003AC202

Other than that, probably the closest to the uni at the moment is at the Kirkstall leisure centre.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by accomoffice)
    If by that, you mean Bodington/Oxley then there's a pool fairly close to you at Holt Park (I think the number 1 bus terminates there but don't quote me on that). And there's a handy ASDA nearby!
    Here's the link from the council website
    http://www.leeds.gov.uk/page.aspx?pa...256E1A003AC202

Other than that, probably the closest to the uni at the moment is at the Kirkstall leisure centre.
    thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by happy-and-lost)
    I think there's one down in Morley. You could just use the Roger Stevens pond in the meantime
    There has been one in Morley and there will be one in Morley but at the moment they are demolishing it and building a new one.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.