The Student Room Group

Urbanest Hoxton Studio Replacement Tenant

Is anyone interested in taking over a studio at Urbanest Hoxton from Sep 22 to Sep 23?

All the subleasing process follows urbanest’s policy precisely, and you will receive a confirmation directly from urbanest after I submit your details. All rooms including studio are sold out and the only way to book a room in urbanest hoxton is by finding someone like me who is looking to have my contract taken over.

Urbanest Hoxton has a great location right infront of the bus station(within 3 seconds out of the door) which leads to Holborn straightly! Especially great for students at LSE and KCL and other London Unis. It has nice and big tesco on the ground floor of the building and can find a nice asian market if you just cross the street.

The room is much bigger than the picture(I have done the room viewing myself) with a floor heating and many storages! It also has an oven, dishwasher, fridge, and a microwave. You can use the gym and study spaces freely.

It is a very nice chance to find a studio in private student accommodation just paying £389 pw including the bills!

You can find more about the studip through a virtual tour looking around the link below:

https://live.tourdash.com/embed/3de87bc25ef84954a93c2020195ee656?show=1&pano=Jjkmer6gP8UAAAQu5x73qQ&head=108.59825467896798&pitch=0.17370792946017885&zoom=0.0
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 1
Interested. DM me please
Reply 2
I am interested. Please DM me.
Reply 3
I’m interested. If this room is still available, please contact me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending