I'm interested. What you think girls?

ReputationRep:
    Doesn't matter. As long as the chest is hairfree *eugh*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IHavePMS)
    same...

ReputationRep:
    What bloke shaves his legs?? Whats wrong with hair on the chest??

ReputationRep:
    btw... men generally DONT SHAVE THEIR LEGS....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Natalie Lane)
    same...
    So we should shave our chests, does that include the stomach? You know the cute little string that goes from yer belly button...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ponjavic)
    So we should shave our chests, does that include the stomach? You know the cute little string that goes from yer belly button...
    if it's very hairy yes,
    not the string though, that can be cute... (have friends who hate it though...)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SciFi25)
    Whats wrong with hair on the chest??
    Not very smooth...in fact gross looking...no offence guys. I don't know about most girls, but I don't want to be lying next to stuff rubbing against my stomach. hm unless. no.

ReputationRep:
    lol.... Chinese men generally dont have chest hair... save the problem

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anchemis)
    btw... men generally DONT SHAVE THEIR LEGS....
    Thats not the point though... if they did... what would your opinion be?

ReputationRep:
    I don't mind. I like hairy legs, but I wouldn't be gutted if a boy shaved them. I'm not too bothered about chest hair either, but I don't like pecs.

ReputationRep:
    I can't think of anything more gross than shaved legs on a man... I doubt they'd bother to do it regularly enough and it'd go stubbly. Eww.

ReputationRep:
    NOT shaved legs...no way!

ReputationRep:
    Not very smooth...in fact gross looking...no offence guys. I don't know about most girls, but I don't want to be lying next to stuff rubbing against my stomach. hm unless. no.
    lol!! I am liking my late emerging chest hair as well!! :p:

ReputationRep:
    Oh my god no! It can be very nice that way...:p:

ReputationRep:
    Not shaved legs, but if they're like gorilla hairy, then sorry dude. Hair on the chest is disgusting! Ew!!!

ReputationRep:
    nooooooooooooooooo guys PLEASE don't shave anything!! How gay can you get!! please don't :puke:!! Here in spain everybody does...its :puke:
    please be normal. be a guy. don't shave.
    (sounds like a comercial :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SciFi25)
    lol!! I am liking my late emerging chest hair as well!! :p:
    A little bit of chest hair makes me think...mmm, testosterone. It might not be beautiful in a classical way, but it definitely has an erotic effect. Some men say the same about armpit hair on a woman - it looks ugly but for some reason it turns them on.

ReputationRep:
    Well if it's like bushman legs,than I'd recommend trimming them at least because that looks gross. But,I normally prefer hair being on guys legs,it looks very strange and unnatural when it's non-existant.

ReputationRep:
    natural is fine with me- but lets not go crazy, if he has hair that constitutes more than 50% of his surface skin- i'd have a word with him

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.