The Student Room Group

Teen Girl physique

What's the best weight everyone finds attractive and perfect
any, as long as the person is comfortable and confident in their own body
but like when you're weight isn't what it's supposed to be at your age like I'm 18 yrs old n 4'9 n my weight is 35, will that be considered good among others teen girls n boys???
Original post by ItxSarahhhhh
but like when you're weight isn't what it's supposed to be at your age like I'm 18 yrs old n 4'9 n my weight is 35, will that be considered good among others teen girls n boys???

you should never seek to change your body for what someone else thinks. don’t even think about what other people will consider because if someone is drawn to you solely for how your body looks, then they’re not a good match for you anyways. if you personally feel as if you want to gain muscle / work out / gain weight etc for YOURSELF, then go for it. your confidence shines from within when you accept yourself.

your body is beautiful no matter what you choose to do, if you want change, do it purely because it’s something you want to do
What's the best weight everyone finds attractive and perfect

Correct answer = healthy.

Teenagers are still growing, there is no need to make any changes to your body whilst it is still developing. Let nature do it's thing because if you do anything too dramatic now, it could backfire on you as you continue to grow. If you want to alter your shape or size later in life, that's fine - but do it once you're physiologically an adult. You aren't now. :nah:

You're fine, don't worry.
Reply 6

35kg is underweight. Don't compare yourself to others or seek validation from them, but do look at your diet and, if necessary, see your GP. This is about health, not what boys think of you!
Reply 7
Healthy weight. Not too skinny neither too fat.
There is no one perfect weight for a female adolescent or adult woman. :smile:
It's more a question of health, personal beauty standards, body shape, eating a balanced diet, daily exercise, size, body fat % & visible fat distribution.

Put your own ambitions first and always do regular excercise.
If you want to be slim or petite because that is your favourite look, that's great.

But do it for yourself and to be happy with how you look.
Face to face with other people, in the mirror and in photos.
Not for male attention.
Nor to compete with other girls as if every day is a fantastic physique and facial appearance style of beauty pageant.
Good luck!
Original post by atoosaraj
you should never seek to change your body for what someone else thinks. don’t even think about what other people will consider because if someone is drawn to you solely for how your body looks, then they’re not a good match for you anyways. if you personally feel as if you want to gain muscle / work out / gain weight etc for YOURSELF, then go for it. your confidence shines from within when you accept yourself.

your body is beautiful no matter what you choose to do, if you want change, do it purely because it’s something you want to do

thankyou so much!...... this literally builds up so much confidence I can't tell.... haha....
Original post by zuluwarrior7650
You're fine, don't worry.

thanks means a lot 😊❤️❤️
Original post by bcusz
Healthy weight. Not too skinny neither too fat.

thanksss 🤗❤️
as the comments emonstrate, the ideal size thing is just a self imposed myth, there's really nothing wrong with being a certain weight. like in terms of attraction a lot of ppl are attracted to different things, you're fine! all that matters in regards to weight is confidence and keeping yourself healthy, 35kg is underweight so id def recommend seeing a GP, but just care about that for your own sake, people will still be attracted to u either way! ur beautiful, promise! ♥️
Original post by childeplush
as the comments emonstrate, the ideal size thing is just a self imposed myth, there's really nothing wrong with being a certain weight. like in terms of attraction a lot of ppl are attracted to different things, you're fine! all that matters in regards to weight is confidence and keeping yourself healthy, 35kg is underweight so id def recommend seeing a GP, but just care about that for your own sake, people will still be attracted to u either way! ur beautiful, promise! ♥️

Awwww.... thanxx a lot .... will definitely consider your recommendation ❤️❤️
Original post by Surnia
35kg is underweight. Don't compare yourself to others or seek validation from them, but do look at your diet and, if necessary, see your GP. This is about health, not what boys think of you!

sure thnxxxx.... <3
What weight is most attractive?A LINK between less body weight and attractiveness is due to an evolutionary preference for youth, according to research by University of Aberdeen academics. Scientists have tested a theory that women with a body mass index (BMI) of 24 to 25 would be deemed most attractive based on a mathematical model.<a href=

I have never asked a girl her weight

Quick Reply

Latest