Turn on thread page Beta

Sexual frustration affecting work watch

Obviously i'm a guy. Sat in a Library, leg going up and down at 100 miles an hour, scared i might start dry humping books and more importantly getting no work done despite the mountain of exams i've got in january. Its like this every day and i dont know what to do about it. I think i might fail my A levels becuase i cant concentrate at all. Also having an erection every lesson is getting a bit embarassing

ReputationRep:
    Masturbation- Have you thought of that, using as it as release or something

ReputationRep:
    Have a ****.

Well obviously but i mean theres only so many times you can do it, and i cant exactly "release" at college or in the library

ReputationRep:
    Haha I'm a girl and get similar problems :/
    Effing hate having a high sex drive

I'm actually the same minus the erection. I'm a girl. I can't concentrate on my work at all, I get through half an hour and then just...masturbate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm actually the same minus the erection. I'm a girl. I can't concentrate on my work at all, I get through half an hour and then just...masturbate.
    Don't worry about it I'm the same. My ex couldn't keep up with me. This made me sad
    Especially when I got dumped for it :|

ReputationRep:
    And its not like you can just go into the toilets and bash one out if your sat in college or in a library

ReputationRep:
    OK, so there's two girls with high sex drive and one guy with the same problem in this thread - why don't you meet up?

ReputationRep:
    Have you thought about art, you know painting this frustration or cold showers, or writing an erotic story etc.

ReputationRep:
    Well obviously but i mean theres only so many times you can do it, and i cant exactly "release" at college or in the library
    just sort yourself out in the toilets, we've all done it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *AllyBaba)
    Don't worry about it I'm the same. My ex couldn't keep up with me. This made me sad
    err...shotgun? :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Christian_j)
    OK, so there's two girls with high sex drive and one guy with the same problem in this thread - why don't you meet up?
    Argh no, I couldn't possibly do library sex

(Original post by vapid slut magician)
    just sort yourself out in the toilets, we've all done it.
    I'm pretty sure theres a law against that

ReputationRep:
    Lol, no there isn't. Don't do it at the sink, go in a cubicle you plonker

ReputationRep:
    Make that three girls

Always have had a very high sex-drive - dunno why!

(Original post by *AllyBaba)
    Same happened to me! He said I was making him feel "inadequate" for not being able to match up to my sex drive

ReputationRep:
    it can be hard. - sexual frustration can put me off work too. all I can suggest is maybe trying to think about other things? distracting yourself with something interesting? that's if masturbation/sex aren't feasible though, obviously.

ReputationRep:

Hey, if you hide it well, then you wont get caught ok. And plus your not in a situation to worry about breaking the law, do you really want to fail your A-levels- I think not.

ReputationRep:
    I can currently understand your problem. Right now, at work, it's soo annoying!!!

ReputationRep:
    The only thing you can do is have sex or masturbate. Pretty hard to relieve it any other way.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 12, 2008

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.