Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Sexual frustration affecting work Watch

Obviously i'm a guy. Sat in a Library, leg going up and down at 100 miles an hour, scared i might start dry humping books and more importantly getting no work done despite the mountain of exams i've got in january. Its like this every day and i dont know what to do about it. I think i might fail my A levels becuase i cant concentrate at all. Also having an erection every lesson is getting a bit embarassing

ReputationRep:
    Masturbation- Have you thought of that, using as it as release or something

ReputationRep:
    Have a ****.

Well obviously but i mean theres only so many times you can do it, and i cant exactly "release" at college or in the library

ReputationRep:
    Haha I'm a girl and get similar problems :/
    Effing hate having a high sex drive

I'm actually the same minus the erection. I'm a girl. I can't concentrate on my work at all, I get through half an hour and then just...masturbate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm actually the same minus the erection. I'm a girl. I can't concentrate on my work at all, I get through half an hour and then just...masturbate.
    Don't worry about it I'm the same. My ex couldn't keep up with me. This made me sad
    Especially when I got dumped for it :|

ReputationRep:
    And its not like you can just go into the toilets and bash one out if your sat in college or in a library

ReputationRep:
    OK, so there's two girls with high sex drive and one guy with the same problem in this thread - why don't you meet up?

ReputationRep:
    Have you thought about art, you know painting this frustration or cold showers, or writing an erotic story etc.

ReputationRep:
    Well obviously but i mean theres only so many times you can do it, and i cant exactly "release" at college or in the library
    just sort yourself out in the toilets, we've all done it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *AllyBaba)
    Don't worry about it I'm the same. My ex couldn't keep up with me. This made me sad
    err...shotgun? :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Christian_j)
    OK, so there's two girls with high sex drive and one guy with the same problem in this thread - why don't you meet up?
    Argh no, I couldn't possibly do library sex

(Original post by vapid slut magician)
    just sort yourself out in the toilets, we've all done it.
    I'm pretty sure theres a law against that

ReputationRep:
    Lol, no there isn't. Don't do it at the sink, go in a cubicle you plonker

ReputationRep:
    Make that three girls

Always have had a very high sex-drive - dunno why!

(Original post by *AllyBaba)
    Same happened to me! He said I was making him feel "inadequate" for not being able to match up to my sex drive

ReputationRep:
    it can be hard. - sexual frustration can put me off work too. all I can suggest is maybe trying to think about other things? distracting yourself with something interesting? that's if masturbation/sex aren't feasible though, obviously.

ReputationRep:

Hey, if you hide it well, then you wont get caught ok. And plus your not in a situation to worry about breaking the law, do you really want to fail your A-levels- I think not.

ReputationRep:
    I can currently understand your problem. Right now, at work, it's soo annoying!!!

ReputationRep:
    The only thing you can do is have sex or masturbate. Pretty hard to relieve it any other way.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 12, 2008
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.