The Student Room Group

Studying A Level Biology after Uni

Hello,

I’ve just finished my final year of my under grad and am looking in to some MSc programmes. I want to do Crime Science at UCL, however one of the modules I want to do requires you to have A level biology - which I didn’t do :frown:
Does any one know how I can go about doing this and where to do this (cheaply if possible lol)

Thanks
:smile:
Original post by OhSoHunsome
Hello,

I’ve just finished my final year of my under grad and am looking in to some MSc programmes. I want to do Crime Science at UCL, however one of the modules I want to do requires you to have A level biology - which I didn’t do :frown:
Does any one know how I can go about doing this and where to do this (cheaply if possible lol)

Thanks
:smile:

I hope it doesn't matter which exam board you do. Go onto https://studymind.co.uk/revision-notes/a-level-biology/ - this website has A-Level Biology notes from some exam board including OCR A, Edexcel, AQA and CIE (there's another one, I think). If you learn all of this stuff and take the biology exams.
You could start doing some work or take a break to learn all the stuff.
If you use the website I provided to learn all the stuff (remember which exam board you used) then apply as a private candidate to do the exams then you would get your results either in January (if you did them in October/November) or you'd get them in August if you did them around May-June time.
Hello! Thank you so much for the reply! I’ll get to learning the notes asap! -Thanks again :smile:

Original post by JA03
I hope it doesn't matter which exam board you do. Go onto https://studymind.co.uk/revision-notes/a-level-biology/ - this website has A-Level Biology notes from some exam board including OCR A, Edexcel, AQA and CIE (there's another one, I think). If you learn all of this stuff and take the biology exams.
You could start doing some work or take a break to learn all the stuff.
If you use the website I provided to learn all the stuff (remember which exam board you used) then apply as a private candidate to do the exams then you would get your results either in January (if you did them in October/November) or you'd get them in August if you did them around May-June time.

Quick Reply

Latest