Turn on thread page Beta

Ladies: I feel like ****(but, not as much as her) watch

Announcements

Basically, I've slept with someone twice in the past week (I was a virgin before it) and I'm having a slight problem... one of which she clearly feels guilty about.

The first time was drunken... so what I'm about to say seems less bad. We were fooling around and one thing led to another and we ended up 'in the position' and having sex. Now I know I was doing everything right, she even said afterwards, but I didn't ***. Now, we said nothing this time, but we were both thinking the same thing.

The second time was last night. We were talking for like an hour and we ended up kissing.. talking... kissing... then we both got very horny and we ended up in the position again... and bam... just when I thought I was about to ***, I didn't. I tried so hard (I deserve a medal), but nothing was coming at all. She ended up asking: "Have you came?" and I just paused, absolutely speechless... shook my head and I felt like crying lol. We cuddled for like 15minutes and I asked her "What are you thinking?", she said: "Bad things", I replied: "About me?" and she said "No, about me".

I tried comforting her but nothing was working. I feel so gutted. I don't know what to do. I definitely find her attractive (she's much better looking than myself) so it's not that she doesn't turn me on (she totally does). I feel like a total knobhead, I don't know what it is.

ReputationRep:
    Practice makes Perfect. You cant expect the body to perform to 110%, when you havent worked it out.

These are early days, dont be disheartened and tell your GF that ***** happens sometimes, and its only been twice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Basically, I've slept with someone twice in the past week (I was a virgin before it) and I'm having a slight problem... one of which she clearly feels guilty about.

The first time was drunken... so what I'm about to say seems less bad. We were fooling around and one thing led to another and we ended up 'in the position' and having sex. Now I know I was doing everything right, she even said afterwards, but I didn't ***. Now, we said nothing this time, but we were both thinking the same thing.

The second time was last night. We were talking for like an hour and we ended up kissing.. talking... kissing... then we both got very horny and we ended up in the position again... and bam... just when I thought I was about to ***, I didn't. I tried so hard (I deserve a medal), but nothing was coming at all. She ended up asking: "Have you came?" and I just paused, absolutely speechless... shook my head and I felt like crying lol. We cuddled for like 15minutes and I asked her "What are you thinking?", she said: "Bad things", I replied: "About me?" and she said "No, about me".

I tried comforting her but nothing was working. I feel so gutted. I don't know what to do. I definitely find her attractive (she's much better looking than myself) so it's not that she doesn't turn me on (she totally does). I feel like a total knobhead, I don't know what it is.
    You need to relax, why dont you try focusing on foreplay first to help? The more you force it, the less likley you are to come.
    And i would worry, it happens to everyone at some point.

Relax and try not to focus on the problem. Focus on something else... like her breasts.

ReputationRep:
    The fact you were trying your hardest to *** is probably the reason you didn't. Next time just forget it and enjoy the moment.

ReputationRep:
    Try mixing it up. There is more than one position, y'know. :beard:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    just relax... i feel like some Frankie goes to hollywood lyrics coming on here.. but ill leave that for someone else...

and if she feels worse, why dont you tell her what you told us, about her being so attractive...

ReputationRep:
    ya know some people have the opposite problem where they just get over excited and have a rogue *** from just making out and before the real foreplay has even started...which I would consider more embarassing...

just don't worry it will happen.

ReputationRep:
    And she just gave up? What a quitter...

ReputationRep:
    Eat strawberries? More of them..if not already. Possibly chocolate along with it to get the mood in. Wait til the human system kicks in and the mood between both of you are ready and go for Round 3. If Round 3..does not succeed. Lets say..your actions does not explain your words as describe in first post.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 12, 2008
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.