Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So I'm going to see McFly in a couple of weeks in London, I live in Canterbury and having looked at train/caoch times for getting back after the concert, I don't want to be stranded. I'm just wondering what time concerts tend to finish, and how long it would take to get from Wembley to SE london...my last coach would be at 2minutes past midnight...please help me!

ReputationRep:
    I'm jealous! I can't make it to the McFly concert

McFly concerts that I've been to at Wembley Arena have always ended at approx 11pm if I remember correctly, it's definitely well before midnight though because I'm usually almost home on the train by then

Hope you have fun!!

ReputationRep:
    eww at mc fly.. like seriously eww

considering they are crap and most of their fans are 10.. the concert should go on for about an hour.. hour and half max.. dont want them missing their bedtime now.

ReputationRep:
    Generally concerts are about an hour and a half to 2 hours.

ReputationRep:
    It'd finish around 10/10.30, I think.

ReputationRep:
    Normally when I go to gigs they finish at around 11, give or take half an hour. But McFly is generally for younger people I think, so probably a bit earlier.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by patrickthestarfish)
    Normally when I go to gigs they finish at around 11, give or take half an hour. But McFly is generally for younger people I think, so probably a bit earlier.
    That's not true, especially on this tour where all of the floor in wembley is standing rather than seating - don't think you're going to find any little kids there!
    I've been to a concert in every McFly tour (apart from this one, sadly), and it has never finished earlier than any other 'older people' concert that I've been to

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elvendork)
    That's not true, especially on this tour where all of the floor in wembley is standing rather than seating - don't think you're going to find any little kids there!
    I've been to a concert in every McFly tour (apart from this one, sadly), and it has never finished earlier than any other 'older people' concert that I've been to

wait mcfly have had floor seating before? oh god..

but yeah theyll be done by 11.

ReputationRep:
    I'm so jealous! I saw McFly last year in Birmingham, they played for about an hour and a half. But the support bands were on for an hour too.

ReputationRep:
    McFly concerts probably finish at around 6pm so their teenage female fans have time to get back to their homework. You should be fine.

ReputationRep:
    I saw McFly on Monday night, was leaving the arena between 10-10.30 so you should be fine.

And to those saying McFly concerts are just for younger people- well there were a great deal of adults/older teens there, so yeah.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.