The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

international students from India joining Coventry University

Can I get more information about other international students from India joining Coventry University for September 2022?
Original post by Bhakti Patel
Can I get more information about other international students from India joining Coventry University for September 2022?

It would be easier for people if you provided specific questions on what it is you want to know.

@Coventry University @Coventry Uni@Coventry University Student Ambassadors
(edited 1 year ago)
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Original post by Blue_Cow
It would be easier for people if you provided specific questions on what it is you want to know.

@Coventry University @Coventry Uni@Coventry University Student Ambassadors

International students or applicants joining for health and life care studies in September 2022 at Coventry University?
Original post by Bhakti Patel

Hi @Bhakti Patel,

Thank you for your message.

What information would you like to find more about? If you're looking to find other international students from India to speak to, you can attempt to create a thread in the Coventry University forum where many other international students post their queries.

I hope this helps.

Veronica
Original post by Anonymous
International students or applicants joining for health and life care studies in September 2022 at Coventry University?

Hi,

Thank you for your message.

As mentioned above to the previous student, if you would like to find others looking to study health and life sciences, perhaps try posting a thread in the Coventry University forum. Alternatively, you may wish to join Facebook Groups - Coventry University, Coventry University International, Coventry University Students' Union - for the September 2022 intake and post a message there to see if there are others you're hoping to look for. Understandably, it can be difficult to find peers, so don't worry too much if you don't get a lot of responses as you will meet plenty of the students when you start!

I hope this helps. Let me know how else I can assist :smile:

Veronica
Hi I have an Ensuite room at Calcott Ten on Far Gosford Street up for grabs

It’s five minutes away from the university and it’s £110 per week
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Esther Elijah
Hi I have an Ensuite room at Calcott Ten on Far Gosford Street up for grabs

It’s five minutes away from the university and it’s £110 per week

Call 07542799203 if interested

Hi @Esther Elijah,

It's best to remove your phone number as this can be directly traced back to you. Anyone can access and use your number for ill-intended purposes. If anyone's interested in your accommodation, it wise for them to direct message you on TSR instead to initiate a private conversation. Be mindful of personal information being shared online for your own safety.

Veronica

Quick Reply

Latest