The Student Room Group

oxford colleges help!!

i'm in y12, applying for physics at oxford soon and i'm stuck on choosing a college to apply to. my current faves are new, worcester, univ, st. john's, exeter, brasenose and hertford so if anyone can give any opinions about the vibe/people/physics here or anywhere else that would be so helpful!! i'm looking for a nice, fun, easy going college that isn't too far away from the centre and has a good physics staff (and not right wing/snooty). also how much does the college you apply to affect admissions (strategic applications)? thank you so much!
Original post by anonymous53839
i'm in y12, applying for physics at oxford soon and i'm stuck on choosing a college to apply to. my current faves are new, worcester, univ, st. john's, exeter, brasenose and hertford so if anyone can give any opinions about the vibe/people/physics here or anywhere else that would be so helpful!! i'm looking for a nice, fun, easy going college that isn't too far away from the centre and has a good physics staff (and not right wing/snooty). also how much does the college you apply to affect admissions (strategic applications)? thank you so much!

https://www.chooseoxfordcollege.co.uk

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending