The Student Room Group

Anxious about getting a Tier 4 Visa!?

Last month, I got refused for a VISA due to fund requirements not met. Then, I got the appropriate documents from my bank as well as a new CAS from the university. I reapplied again with the new bank statements and CAS info and submitted my application. I already did my biometrics today, this morning. However, today morning I realized that on the online application form, "Have you travelled to any country over the past 10 years", I forgot to put that I went to China on 2014 for a week. The stamp and VISA of China is clearly on my passport. I started freaking out. VFS in my country told me that they will scan all pages of my passport and send it to the immigration directly.

The reason why I forgot to put it in my application form is because on my previous application form, I did not put it too and there were no refusal grounds written on basis of that. So I just put all the info from my previous application to my new application except for the parts where I had to change (bank statements and new CAS information). I also gave them my reference to my previous VISA application as well as the reason to why it was refused. But I am an anxious person, so basically I am thinking of anything that could go wrong with this one. I hope that it is not a big mistake as I have provided them with my passport too. Do share what you think. Thanks!
Original post by riri12345
Last month, I got refused for a VISA due to fund requirements not met. Then, I got the appropriate documents from my bank as well as a new CAS from the university. I reapplied again with the new bank statements and CAS info and submitted my application. I already did my biometrics today, this morning. However, today morning I realized that on the online application form, "Have you travelled to any country over the past 10 years", I forgot to put that I went to China on 2014 for a week. The stamp and VISA of China is clearly on my passport. I started freaking out. VFS in my country told me that they will scan all pages of my passport and send it to the immigration directly.

The reason why I forgot to put it in my application form is because on my previous application form, I did not put it too and there were no refusal grounds written on basis of that. So I just put all the info from my previous application to my new application except for the parts where I had to change (bank statements and new CAS information). I also gave them my reference to my previous VISA application as well as the reason to why it was refused. But I am an anxious person, so basically I am thinking of anything that could go wrong with this one. I hope that it is not a big mistake as I have provided them with my passport too. Do share what you think. Thanks!

You need to provide accurate and honest information when making a visa application. Just because it was not apparently a problem last time doesn't mean it isn't something you should disclose and needs to be taken into account. To a reviewer, it might look like you were trying to hide this information.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending