The Student Room Group

University of the West Indies Mona MBBS

Hi all just wondering if anyone else from the UK is heading out to the Caribbean to study the MBBS programme at UWI Mona this year would be great to be in touch with some others.
Original post by Faadile
Hi all just wondering if anyone else from the UK is heading out to the Caribbean to study the MBBS programme at UWI Mona this year would be great to be in touch with some others.

Hey @Faadile

I couldn't resist the urge to comment on your thread! I am truly excited for you to be heading to Mona!:dance: I attended UWI Cave Hill and it's quite rare that I see threads or comments referring to the University of the West Indies on TSR. In order to get in contact with others, the best thing to use is Twitter. There's an entire massive of UWI Twitter from all 4 islands (Jamaica, Barbados, Trinidad & Tobago, and Antigua) that'll be more than happy to help give you tips on settling in and also connect you to individuals on your course. Honestly, you are about to have the time of your life!

I hope this helps. Don't hesitate to shoot me a DM if you have any questions. Best wishes on your MBBS!

- Dennis :biggrin: (PhD Air Transport Management student)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending