The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
it really hurts me when people don't respect the elderly.
Reply 21
Bad things are bad.

:frown:
Reply 22
nolongerhearthemusic
Urgh :frown: That's shocking. Not because he's a war veteran, but because he's a human being.

You the nail on the head there
That's very sickening. Violent crime is awful no matter who is the victim, but somehow it just makes it seem worse when the victim is a baby or young child, or an old person - people who are completely defenceless.
How could someone hurt an old man like that... That's disgusting.
Reply 25
some people are such scumbags.
Sick wastes of air. Its disgusting when it happens to anyone never mind a veteran.
thats awful.

on a lighter note - i love harry patch! he has the cutest voice! and the guy on the right looks bloody amazing for 108!
Reply 28
That's just so wrong on every imaginable level

How could you even think about doing that to someone? Or justify it? It defies belief! I mean its not like he could put up a fight or anything the blokes in a wheelchair!

Mindless. Totally mindless. The people must have been on drugs or something because no human being in thier right mind could do that to an old man in thier own home.
Reply 29
That's just so wrong on every imaginable level

How could you even think about doing that to someone? Or justify it? It defies belief! I mean its not like he could put up a fight or anything the blokes in a wheelchair!

Mindless. Totally mindless. The people must have been on drugs or something because no human being in thier right mind could do that to an old man in thier own home.
Reply 30
Jacinta

Yup. Either that or someone with no respect for other human beings. Unfortunately, there's a fair few people of our generation that have this mindset. Which is really, really sad because it gives those who respect the elderly a bad name and provides an atmosphere of fear that stops old people from living their lives as they usually would... it's horrible.

Part of me just can't comprehend that level of inhumanity. It doesn't just sicken me, it makes me feel both very angry and very sad. I really, really hope that the people who did this get what's coming to them, many times over.
Reply 31
That made me cry.
That's absolutely horrible.
x
Reply 32
FFS! What's wrong with people?! :frown:
really ****** up

Latest

Trending

Trending