The Student Room Group

Second degree funding (Allied Health Profession)

Hi there,

I have a query regarding second degree funding. The degree i am interested in is the BSc Diagnsotic Radioraphy (Pre-Reg) programme. I believe this may be one of the programmes that are generally disregard previous study, and some funding therefore should be available, if i'm correct.

My first degree is in BSc Occupational Therapy, another allied health profession. I have read multiple times that previous study does not affect student finance eligbility for a second degree if it is an allied health profession, however is it different if my first degree was also allied health profession degree?

If you could shed some insight into this, it would be greatly appreciated.
Original post by Eve_845
Hi there,

I have a query regarding second degree funding. The degree i am interested in is the BSc Diagnsotic Radioraphy (Pre-Reg) programme. I believe this may be one of the programmes that are generally disregard previous study, and some funding therefore should be available, if i'm correct.

My first degree is in BSc Occupational Therapy, another allied health profession. I have read multiple times that previous study does not affect student finance eligbility for a second degree if it is an allied health profession, however is it different if my first degree was also allied health profession degree?

If you could shed some insight into this, it would be greatly appreciated.

Hi Eve,

Radiography is an exception course therefore we will award you full support even with your previous study taken into account as this is an Allied Health Professional course and you are not already registered in that field.

Thanks, Clare

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending