just wanna know...

ReputationRep:
    I was there in spirt

ReputationRep:
    I doubt it. :laugh:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    In the audience, maybe... I don't think anyone will have actually been a guest.

ReputationRep:
    erm no, and it's highly doubtful anyone would say anyway. :rofl:.. extremely unlikely a TSR member/student would go on jeremy kyle to discuss their problems..

that said I know of someone who was in the audience, don't know if it was for a laugh or just cos they were genuinely interested.

Try searching "at the end of the day" to narrow down your user base.

ReputationRep:
    "Guest" must be the best euphemism for "Chav" I've heard in a while.

I've no idea why people go on that show, and I think Jeremy Kyle's a complete and utter prick.

That's all.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, got dragged on by my idiotic uncle.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    the only people to appear on jeremy kyle look like the very dregs of society, doubtful that they even own a computer that isnt stolen, and tbh, they have more important things to be getting on with, like sleeping with their siblings, parents or giving birth to their inbred child...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jack Sparrow)
    I was there in spirt

:laughing: How thoughtful of you.

ReputationRep:
    I've considered going on, but I realised nobody would respect me after that.

TSR-ers don't go to Jeremy Kyle, they go to H&R.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GrahamFromJeremyKyle)
    Are you being serious? :confused: I really can't tell when someone's using sarcasm on the internet, but judging from the username it's possibly a joke?

ReputationRep:
    HAHA Jeremy Kyle
    seriously i cant believe such people exist
    i cant think of anyone like that
    maybe because where i live etc

None of the older people have teeth either =/

ReputationRep:
    nice! what did he do? did you get paid?

ReputationRep:
    I went to watch coz it's funny.
    Was sat on the front row so i was shown loads :/

There was a girl from my highschool on it a few years ago.
    She'd have been ripped about it at school but she was on there confronting her uncle about raping her when she was younger.

ReputationRep:
    I don't understand why anyone would ever go on that programme. Do they not have tvs? Have they not seen what it's like?

ReputationRep:
    really?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I have...
    I was raped by my granddad and my French teacher, then my mum beat me with whips.
    I ran away, and had a baby when I was 13. I'm pregnant right now, but my first 2 children are in care now.
    Anyway, I wanna reconcile with my mum but she's an alcoholic on heroin, and she's having sex with my grandfather (her father in law), who raped me.
    Also, the father of the child I'm preggers with, is sleeping with my sister (he knocked her up too), who's taking my mum's side (I just want her to apologise, and stop sleeping with my grandfather and get off the drink/drugs).

Oh, and I have HIV. And my French teacher was Harold Shipman.

ReputationRep:
    I used to love Jezzer Kyle, but his show has got worse and worse recently. He always seems so angry at the guests, and really likes to big himself up now.

I would like to be the audience one day

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 13, 2008
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.