The Student Room Group
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

Are there any indians in univeristy of east anglia?

Hey guys, I've been looking on their website but I can't seem to find any brown people. I know, seems weird for me to say this but I would rather be in a uni where I am not the "odd" one out or "different". And btw I'm talking about mainly UK Indian people!
Original post by kye335
Hey guys, I've been looking on their website but I can't seem to find any brown people. I know, seems weird for me to say this but I would rather be in a uni where I am not the "odd" one out or "different". And btw I'm talking about mainly UK Indian people!

Every university has a diversity, larger universities will naturally have more demographic representation than others.
You've talked about the website, how did you find the uni in terms of diversity when you went to the open day?
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website
Original post by kye335

Hello @kye335
From my experience, UEA is very accepting and it is an international University with links all over the world.
UEA is a very inclusive university and I have friends from all around the world and I`ve met quite a few people also from India so I am sure you will also :smile: !!
Hope that helps!
UEA Rep Lucy :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending