Turn on thread page Beta

Anon or delete please.

So basically the story is that Ive accidently annoyed a guy, who is causing problems for me. Generally irritating me and pushing aswell. He is a rugby player - and bigger than me. Ive tried talking to him, but he just dismissed it and carried on being a complete *****. Its clear hes just blaming me for his problem because its convinient. I cant really deny that I played a small role in the problem, but its not clear whether my actions actually contributed - its just that they could well have. Im not sure if Im scared of him, I think im generally scared of conflict, because im pretty sure even though he is bigger than me, if it was 1 on 1 I could probably take him. But this isnt a solution as all of his mates are pretty big aswell (mostly sporty types) and Id rather the problem not escalate. What would you suggest?

ReputationRep:
    ok what problem is that ?
    you go around the point

Id rather not state the problem directly - as it would make it very very obvious what it was about - and that defeats the point of being anonymous. Basically he wasnt the only one affected. He may have not been affected had I not spoken :/. Sorry im being so secretive its just that Id like to keep this as anon as possible.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 12, 2008

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.