The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

No.
Reply 2
alex_jenko
Am i really going to hell for being gay?

Nope. :smile: No way in, uh, hell.
Reply 3
if there was a hell, which there isnt, then yeah you would
Reply 4
No, ignore them, they're just tards.
'god hates fags'
Yes, if Atheists are wrong and either the Bible, Qur'an or Torah (and probably most other religions) turns out to be the true word of God, then yes, you shall be going straight to hell.
Reply 7
I assume you mean the Westboro Baptist Church? If you do then no, they're just nuts who think they're the only ones in the world who aren't going to hell.

Their website is quite fun(ny) :biggrin:
muel86
if there was a hell, which there isnt, then yeah you would

i've seen that show, and i agree with them on most issues, i think yor right muel, OP your f**ked if there is a hell.
Do you believe that all those who fought and died in Iraq/Afghanistan is going to hell? If yes then you are too.
everyone tells me that gay people go to hell. Sorry.....
Reply 11
if a god does exist arent we supposed to be created in his image? theres no way god would admit he was gay, even if he was. he wouldnt accept you in his kingdom
Reply 12
I hear the gay scene is buzzing in hell. So at least you'd have fun.
Reply 13
Charlski
I assume you mean the Westboro Baptist Church? If you do then no, they're just nuts who think they're the only ones in the world who aren't going to hell.

Their website is quite fun(ny) :biggrin:

wasnt aids gods way of getting rid of gays?
This is just one reason I hate religion. These people are intolerant and bigoted. But they're only following the Bible.
Reply 15
muel86

Just like global warming is god's way of getting rid of the polar ice caps?
Reply 16
muel86

That would only make sense if only gay couples could contract HIV.
Reply 17
Charlski
That would only make sense if only gay couples could contract HIV.

god works in mysterious ways
muel86

gays and africans. all in all we have a racist, poverty stricken people hating bigot as a higher being.

is jim davidson god?
Reply 19
By their logic, everyone but them is going to hell because they have not heard of anyone else who shares their beliefs. It was weird when the daughter said her parents would be happy if she got run over and killed :/

(According to them, if someone dies in an accident, its because god willed it to happen and that person would go directly to hell).

Latest

Trending

Trending