The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

KCL: Does anyone wanna swap from Psychology/Neuroscience to Law?

OKAY I really want to do Psychology/Neuroscience/Psychology and Neuroscience at KCL but unfortunately they don't have spaces on those courses. I have a place to do Law there, and if someone here had a space on one of those 3 courses and wanted to do Law then we could call them up and ask if we can swap. So if your in that situation let me know, thanks.
Hello, about transferring courses, who did you contact? I’m in a similar situation, enrolled in Biomedical Science, but want to transfer to Physiotherapy instead.

Original post by bOTYU
OKAY I really want to do Psychology/Neuroscience/Psychology and Neuroscience at KCL but unfortunately they don't have spaces on those courses. I have a place to do Law there, and if someone here had a space on one of those 3 courses and wanted to do Law then we could call them up and ask if we can swap. So if your in that situation let me know, thanks.
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
I sent a message on kings apply but you can also call the admissions office and ask there.
Hello, if you don't mind, can you tell me more about your situation? When you contacted kings that you wanted to change courses, did they require some form of valid explanation? Did you need to submit another neuroscience-based personal statement or was there an interview for it? Sorry for all the questions, just wanted to understand a bit more while I am waiting for their response. Thank you!
Hello, I want to contact you privately regarding the course swap. However, since my student account is new it won’t let me send messages. Any other way for me to privately contact you?
Original post by bOTYU

That's not how it works...
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
Hello, if you don't mind, can you tell me more about your situation? When you contacted kings that you wanted to change courses, did they require some form of valid explanation? Did you need to submit another neuroscience-based personal statement or was there an interview for it? Sorry for all the questions, just wanted to understand a bit more while I am waiting for their response. Thank you!

I contacted Kings on Kings apply in like March first and they told me to wait until Clearing since there weren’t and places on the course. I called Kings during clearing and they had no clearing places and I was told the only chance I had was if someone dropped out of the course I wanted to do. If there was a place it’s very possible they would have asked the reasons why I wanted to do psych/neuro instead so I wrote all that down before clearing, so yeah there could have been an interview but I didn’t need to write any personal statement.
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous
Hello, I want to contact you privately regarding the course swap. However, since my student account is new it won’t let me send messages. Any other way for me to privately contact you?

I’m not sure but I’ve already rejected my place to do Law at Kings so if you call them up and ask their may be a space on that course. If you do manage to swap could you let me know here what you swapped from if you have the time and maybe I’ll call up Kings and see what’s possible. Thanks very much.

Quick Reply

Latest