The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Durham UG portal confirmation proces

I've just been offered a place at Durham Uni and I went onto the UG Portal to confirm it and it says you should receive a confirmation email and be directed back to the home page. I tried multiple times now and I haven't received an email and the Portal shows up as if I haven't filled it out. Has anyone else had this problem?
Original post by littlerosey7
I've just been offered a place at Durham Uni and I went onto the UG Portal to confirm it and it says you should receive a confirmation email and be directed back to the home page. I tried multiple times now and I haven't received an email and the Portal shows up as if I haven't filled it out. Has anyone else had this problem?

The confirmation email can take some time to arrive - I'd wait a few days (and check your spam) to see if it arrives then chase it up :smile:
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Original post by littlerosey7

Hiya

It might be due to the overloading of the portal- many people trying to log in at the same time. Don't worry, try again in an hour or so and let me know if it still doesn't work :smile:

-Himieka

Quick Reply

Latest