The Student Room Group
Roehampton Library | Roehampton University
University of Roehampton
London
Visit website

place confirmation

I received a text message directly from Roehampton confirming my place. considering I didnt send my results in prior that message should i take it as genuine or a system error?

PS. UCAS has not updated my application status, which is why I am asking to begin with.
First of all congratulations.

you shouldn't have to send your results in. it sounds like good news although you might want to check with the university just to confirm. i think UCAS can sometimes take a while to update.

Laura - Roehampton Student Rep
Roehampton Library | Roehampton University
University of Roehampton
London
Visit website
same thing here i’ve received the grades required and a text saying that my place is confirmed but ucas says it’s not been confirmed, it’s so stressful, even called them but haven’t gotten a definite answer just that i have to wait to get the email
Congratulations

like I said above it sounds like good news. But it is probably best to get confirmation from the University. Keep trying the admissions department, I think send them an email as well because the University is quite busy at the moment. you can also send a PM to this page

Good luck

Laura - Roehampton Student Rep
Original post by Kings1505
same thing here i’ve received the grades required and a text saying that my place is confirmed but ucas says it’s not been confirmed, it’s so stressful, even called them but haven’t gotten a definite answer just that i have to wait to get the email

Quick Reply