Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi people,

Thread title says it all!

My application was submitted today for decision (got the 4th email) to the Statistics department for an MSc.

Feel free to post!

ReputationRep:
    I applied for M.Sc Management, Organisations and Governance

ReputationRep:
    I applied for the MSc Economics

ReputationRep:
    Sent application a month ago, got 4th email last week, sent off financial support application.

Applied for:
    1. Comparative Politics (Asia stream)
    2. China in a comparative perspective

Good luck all.

ReputationRep:
    I've applied for 1) MSc International Political Economy and 2) MPP International Development.

My application was sent to the department for consideration on 10th November.

The first round of offers will be sent out starting in January 2009.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fares)
    The first round of offers will be sent out starting in January 2009.
    Really? so there's no point applying early?

ReputationRep:
    Just finished my application for 1) M.Sc Finance and Economics and 2) M.Sc. Accounting and Finance.
    Best of luck to everyone.

ReputationRep:
    Good luck everyone, I applied for MSc International Health Policy (Health Economics stream). Still considering whether to apply for MSc Economics as well...

ReputationRep:
    Good luck with you applications! I applied for the MPA Public Policy and Management programme...really hope to get in. How come you only expect an answer in January?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MPA-please)
    Good luck with you applications! I applied for the MPA Public Policy and Management programme...really hope to get in. How come you only expect an answer in January?
    Mainly down to the sheer number of candidates who will apply, quite surprised though some people got super fast answers i.e. 2-3 weeks last year.

ReputationRep:
    I will apply soon for
    1) MSc International Political Economy
    2) MSc Global Politics

good luck to all of you!

ReputationRep:
    Applied to MSc in Operational Research

ReputationRep:
    I have another offer from UCL on which I have to make a decision within a month. I have asked LSE if they could respond to me by 19th December, the data on which the UCL offer expires, and have explained the situation. Do you think that will take this into consideration and accept my request?

ReputationRep:
    I have an offer from UCL as well , but I am waiting to hear from other universities as well. Since they dint ask for any deposit I am going to accept the offer as for now !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheInvincible)
    I have an offer from UCL as well , but I am waiting to hear from other universities as well. Since they dint ask for any deposit I am going to accept the offer as for now !
    What program is your offer for? Mine is for MSc International Public Policy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fares)
    What program is your offer for? Mine is for MSc International Public Policy.
    M.Sc Technology Entrepreneurship

ReputationRep:
    I applied for:
    1. Media & Communications
    2. Politics & Communications

ReputationRep:
    I just finished my application (MSc IPE).

Can anyone tell me the average response time for receiving an offer/rejection?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dri)
    I just finished my application (MSc IPE).

Can anyone tell me the average response time for receiving an offer/rejection?
    It is typically 8 weeks.

ReputationRep:
    I've applied to Finance and Economics last Friday.

Just for personal information, how is the application process done? Do you need to interview?
    Also what are your profiles with regards to GMAT/Uni?
    I just want to see what chance I have of receiving an offer. I'm at Durham, doing an Economics degree expected First, with 710 GMAT (95% quantitive, 88% verbal)

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.