Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    MSc International Political Economy. Good luck to you with the waiting :-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dri)
    MSc International Political Economy. Good luck to you with the waiting :-)
    post here as soon as u receive a decision... i'll too... i'll be checking!

ReputationRep:
    Just got a conditional offer that will be extremely easy to meet for MSc International Political Economy....Good luck everyone

ReputationRep:
    hey uconner congrats! still staring at that excruciatingly painful message... willing it to change with every refresh! whewww!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    i jus checked uconner's post... it was posted 21 hrs ago... dri and i are close to 48 hours... and still the app tracker hasnt changed... someone tell me to stop bein paranoid! uff!

ReputationRep:
    I know exactly what you're going through :-)

ReputationRep:
    still waiting... wht time does the admissions office close? anyone? i saw someone say that they received the offer at 3 am!

the lseforyou app tracker displays the current uk time in under last updated on...

is this some kinda trick or are they updating manually round the clock!

ReputationRep:
    i got that same " a decision has been made" message two days ago and totally flipped out because i have a feeling its bad news since my application was submitted dec 17 (meaning they decided in 2 weeks). its been two days though and still no response...i am getting quite anxious.

ReputationRep:
    Just received an unconditional offer to the Msc Media & Communications! Good luck to everyone in here

ReputationRep:
    Hey beastar202, my application was submitted on december 17th as well. Don't worry...

ReputationRep:
    Dear Lord, I just received the "A decision has been made on this choice and is being processed."
    I applied for IR in mid-November.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Karat)
    Dear Lord, I just received the "A decision has been made on this choice and is being processed."
    Best of luck mate.

ReputationRep:
    I heard that they update the status at 12 noon UK time.

At least it was for me and some other people, it seems.

ReputationRep:
    Hi Everyone,

I decided to join these boards so I could partake in the obsessing over applications! I applied to the Msc in Local Economic Development and am wondering if there is anyone else on here who applied for the same course? On Tuesday my status changed to waiting list. Now I have to wait another six nerve wrecking weeks!

ReputationRep:
    I finally got a definitive answer, around 12PM as Clomipramine said. Got into the International Political Economy program!

Thanks for all the support guys and good luck to everyone who is still waiting!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Karat)
    Just got the message too. I'm also applying to MSc IR. So we might be studying together!!!..... i hope.:p:

ReputationRep:
    my "a decision has been made..." message since tuesday! it is friday now!! what is going on?? anyone else in the same boat?

ReputationRep:
    I received the "a decision has been made" message yesterday afternoon and the unconditional offer message half an hour ago. I guess it varies between various departments.. Good luck everyone

ReputationRep:
    Got a conditional offer! No funding though, so I guess it is not going to happen.

ReputationRep:
    How long has it been for you guys from sending application to receiving the offer?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.