Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know if having a second degree would help an application?
    Or already having a masters degree? Would that be a help to 'academic merit'?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mirimiri)
    i got the "a decision has been made" message on friday and got an offer yesterday! i'm so so happy

anybody else get into the msc management? (2 yr course)
    how long does it take to get the offer? thx
    mine is underconsideration

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone!
    I just got an unconditional offer to the M.Sc ADMIS course!
    Anyone else who got in too??
    But no GSS award
    Any reviews/tips on choosing the LSE residences? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    11th week going and no reply...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Multiplexed)
    11th week going and no reply...
    did u apply for MSc Management?

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone! I just submitted my application for MSc in Political Economy and Political Research last Friday, March 13. Does anyone know how long the decision-making period will be?

*Keeping my fingers crossed*

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by michiko18)
    Hi everyone! I just submitted my application for MSc in Political Economy and Political Research last Friday, March 13. Does anyone know how long the decision-making period will be?

*Keeping my fingers crossed*

Thanks
    That's the Department of Government right? I applied for the MSc in Political Science and Political Economy and got my offer in the 4th week. However, it was only 2 weeks after I received the 4th email. The Gov dept. appears to be fairly quick (at least in my case it was).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anti-Everything)
    That's the Department of Government right? I applied for the MSc in Political Science and Political Economy and got my offer in the 4th week. However, it was only 2 weeks after I received the 4th email. The Gov dept. appears to be fairly quick (at least in my case it was).
    Thanks! May I know your stats Anti-Everything? I'm really unsure about my chances of getting in the program... My grades are not excellent, but I think I got really good recommendations from my profs. Also, I wonder if it would've been better if I had applied earlier...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by michiko18)
    Thanks! May I know your stats Anti-Everything? I'm really unsure about my chances of getting in the program... My grades are not excellent, but I think I got really good recommendations from my profs. Also, I wonder if it would've been better if I had applied earlier...
    Sure I'll PM you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shanshan)
    did u apply for MSc Management?
    Management, Organisations & Governance

ReputationRep:
    Anyone applied to NGOs and Development or Social Policy and Development? It has been about three weeks since the department has had my applications......

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone waiting on a decision from the Institute of Social Psychology? My application was sent to the department a month ago and i'm still waiting..fingers crossed..

ReputationRep:
    i just applied for a GSS, half assed, in the hope of speeding my application up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deepa09)
    Hey everyone!
    I just got an unconditional offer to the M.Sc ADMIS course!
    Anyone else who got in too??
    But no GSS award
    Any reviews/tips on choosing the LSE residences? :confused:

Hey me too got into ADMIS course....see you soon.......will fill in my GSS application in some time.......

ReputationRep:
    I just got an offer today!!!! Wow...
    Unconditional for MPA European Public and Economic Policy.
    Plus i got some GSS. Wow, just wow.
    I couldn't be happier.

ReputationRep:
    A decision has been made on this choice and is being processed. Processing involves checking by a senior member of staff, and occasionally verification of one or more details by your Department."

Have I got in?????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dem1988)
    A decision has been made on this choice and is being processed. Processing involves checking by a senior member of staff, and occasionally verification of one or more details by your Department."

Have I got in?????
    which course? thx

ReputationRep:
    NGOs and Development

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,
    I got the famous message today: A decision has been made on this choice and is being processed. Processing involves checking by a senior member of staff, and occasionally verification of one or more details by your Department. Most decisions will be finalised and appear here within one or two working days (remember to allow for weekends!)

Fingers Crossed!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dem1988)

Have I got in?????
    Yes.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.