Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by casoncheng)
    Still wait for final exams.....Perhaps you're right, AnywayI have already asked the admission to waive my condition....1st is too high for my undergraduate subject.... Probably I think. it will'be Ok if I can manage to get at least average 67/68....Does anyone know teh accurate number?
    did u expect urself to get a first when u fill in application?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shanshan)
    did u expect urself to get a first when u fill in application?

Yes...I said ...God ..don't tell me that my fault?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by germaineilya)
    May I ask what 's your undergraduate subject? did you do it in a british uni?

Sure,,,,I am doing Management course in Manchester Business school..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by casoncheng)
    Yes...I said ...God ..don't tell me that my fault?
    no i dont think it's your fault, I said i was predicted a first as well but they didnt require a first from me

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I recently received an offer via the LSE online system. I am an international student and will require accommodations through LSE. From reading through this thread, I'm getting the impression that I received my offer fairly late and many students have already submitted their accommodation requests. Will I still be able to secure accommodations through LSE assuming that I submit a request in the next few weeks? I'm not entirely sure how the process works. Thanks for the help!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sweetsangria)
    Hi! I recently received an offer via the LSE online system. I am an international student and will require accommodations through LSE. From reading through this thread, I'm getting the impression that I received my offer fairly late and many students have already submitted their accommodation requests. Will I still be able to secure accommodations through LSE assuming that I submit a request in the next few weeks? I'm not entirely sure how the process works. Thanks for the help!
    I also received it last few days ago, and submitted accomodation application form yesterday. I hope I was not too late.

ReputationRep:
    Still on the reserve list for IR. And I feel very lonely

ReputationRep:
    "A decision has been made on this choice and is being processed."

Can I start to celebrate or should I keep my fingers crossed for another day or two?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by allianzg)

Can I start to celebrate or should I keep my fingers crossed for another day or two?
    I received that message on Monday and got an offer yesterday. I'm 99,9% sure you'll get an offer as well. The empirical evidence on this and other forums is overwhelming.

ReputationRep:

Was this message emailed to you, or appeared when you checked your online-application-status?

ReputationRep:
    Dear all, I would like to seek your advice on this question:

This year, I am applying for a MSc programme on international relations at LSE: MSC IR (Research) or MSc History and Theory of IRs. The first is in the Department of International Relations, the second Dept of Intl History.

With a view to pursuing PhD studies on IR afterwards, which Dept will be better for me?

I find that most of the elective courses for both programmes are much the same. Is the any major difference between the approaches of the two depts.?

ReputationRep:
    Hello there! I got the "almost there" status today.
    I will be enrolling in Media & Communications any future classmastes around??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Element54)
    Was this message emailed to you, or appeared when you checked your online-application-status?
    It appeared on my online-application-status.

It's still there unfortunately!

ReputationRep:
    It appeared on my online-application-status.

It's still there unfortunately!
    What course? Check back at the same time, give or take an hour, that you got the message today and it will have changed.

ReputationRep:
    Msc Management (2 year-programme)

It was about this time yesterday it changed. Maybe it'll take longer as I am an international applicant?

It will break my heart if I am going to be the first one that get rejected after receiving the "A decision has been..." message.

ReputationRep:
    I hope not, I'm the same situation!!

You'll see you're accepted within the next days!

ReputationRep:
    Hope so, good luck to you too!

I need some positive news now!

ReputationRep:
    BTW Does anyone know if there are specific requirements for IELTS (like 7 in every module)?? I have a 8.5 score with 9 in everything except in writing (6.5)

ReputationRep:
    Well, I thought they only looked at the band score?

ReputationRep:
    Msc Management (2 year-programme)

It was about this time yesterday it changed. Maybe it'll take longer as I am an international applicant?

It will break my heart if I am going to be the first one that get rejected after receiving the "A decision has been..." message.
    Hey we're going to be in the same class!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.