Yes, we can do so. You should fill out the electronic "amend my choice" form located on LSE's website.
I was accepted for a MA in Sociology. But the problem is they want a 1st. The minimum requirements on prospectus and website clearly states a 2.1
I won't be able to get a 1st since its nigh impossible.
Why are they asking such high grades for?!!!
Probably something to do with the rest of your application not being up to scratch?
Interestingly, I applied with a First and they sent back a condition "to get a 2:1" which was odd.
Just get the best possible grade you can and go back to them when you have your results, maybe there is fierce competition for the final places on your course?
Regarding your course being "Closed," but your app being "under consideration" : I'm confident that your app is still under consideration by selectors. The program being closed just means no new applications can be accepted for consideration.
I was accepted to Sociology as well! Not too many of us Soc students around it seems. I'm thinking of deferring my offer...Are there specific subfields of sociology you plan to study?
Well, I was thinking of deferring because of the economy; I worry that work opportunities, internships, etc. may be hard to come by in 2009 and even in 2010, so deferring could help boost employment chances. My goals are diverse: I'm intrigued by the prospect of working in international business, PhD, or law school, so hopefully LSE will help clarify things for me.
I received an unconditional offer. You should call them about your requirements and potential scenarios for admission. Good luck....
Almost 4 weeks of a "a decision has been made" and no news of an offer!!
I just need to know if it's a yes or a no!
Sounds like you need to be a little more assertive, you have paid £35 for the privilege of applying..
after 4 weeks of a decision has been made... the application has been unsuccesful!!!!!
ah man, sorry to hear! they messed up big time somewhere along your app!!
They might still be considering you application, but they are definitely not accepting new apps.
I received an unconditional offer for the MSc in Finance. But I think I might not be able to attend this year. Hopefully they'll let me defer my offer to next year...
I did such a rubbish exam today....I don't think I'll meet my conditions, probably just around 1-average mark less. How can I do? Am I still hopeful???