The Student Room Group

Student finance-maintenance loan-help?

Hello:smile:
I applied for a tuition fee loan using the eu22n form, I got it, and everything is fine.
I have a pre-settled status.
However, I would like to apply for a maintenance loan as well - can I still do it? I don't have an option like that on my online account. So, if I can do it, how? Should I use the different form?
Also, could I apply as a migrant worker? (over 3 months of working)
Thank you in advance:smile:
Original post by karolina3322
Hello:smile:
I applied for a tuition fee loan using the eu22n form, I got it, and everything is fine.
I have a pre-settled status.
However, I would like to apply for a maintenance loan as well - can I still do it? I don't have an option like that on my online account. So, if I can do it, how? Should I use the different form?
Also, could I apply as a migrant worker? (over 3 months of working)
Thank you in advance:smile:

Hi Karolina,

You need to post a PN1 form along with your contract of employment and most recent 3 months payslips.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1098928/sfe_pn1_form_2223_o.pdf

EU Migrant Worker Team
Student Finance England
PO Box 89
Darlington
DL1 9AZ

Thanks, Clare
Original post by SFE Clare
Hi Karolina,

You need to post a PN1 form along with your contract of employment and most recent 3 months payslips.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1098928/sfe_pn1_form_2223_o.pdf

EU Migrant Worker Team
Student Finance England
PO Box 89
Darlington
DL1 9AZ

Thanks, Clare

Hi! Thank you for your reply, I have some more questions about this form:
As migrant worker, do I need to fill in section 7 (dependent and independent students), and how to complete section 12?
Thank you:smile:
Original post by karolina3322
Hi! Thank you for your reply, I have some more questions about this form:
As migrant worker, do I need to fill in section 7 (dependent and independent students), and how to complete section 12?
Thank you:smile:

Hi Karolina,

Yes, you need to complete this section if you wish to receive the full income assessed element of the Maintenance Loan.

Thanks, Clare

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending