The Student Room Group

Accommodation in Manchester available from September 2022

Hi

Due to a change recent in family circumstances my son has had to decline his offer at Manchester University, hes gutted to say the least. To add further stress he now needs to find someone to take over his room at Park View from September 2022 urgently. He has the gold ensuite further details can be found on their website: https://wearehomesforstudents.com/student-accommodation/manchester/park-view?utm_source=Google%20Ads&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Park%20View%20-%20Manchester%20-%20SEARCH%20-%20MT&gclid=Cj0KCQjwxveXBhDDARIsAI0Q0x3eN1e0EMNgRrPk9ULlVDfokY0B-unamZBZiaTbXgpiCZiiKxGzK0gaArUxEALw_wcB

Please let me know if you are interested and I will email you the details. Thanks
Original post by Jo199
Hi

Due to a change recent in family circumstances my son has had to decline his offer at Manchester University, hes gutted to say the least. To add further stress he now needs to find someone to take over his room at Park View from September 2022 urgently. He has the gold ensuite further details can be found on their website: https://wearehomesforstudents.com/student-accommodation/manchester/park-view?utm_source=Google%20Ads&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Park%20View%20-%20Manchester%20-%20SEARCH%20-%20MT&gclid=Cj0KCQjwxveXBhDDARIsAI0Q0x3eN1e0EMNgRrPk9ULlVDfokY0B-unamZBZiaTbXgpiCZiiKxGzK0gaArUxEALw_wcB

Please let me know if you are interested and I will email you the details. Thanks

Hi, sorry to hear about that. I am interested, I can't message you as I have a new account but you could contact me (Mod edit: email removed) Hope to hear back!
Reply 2
Original post by Jo199
Hi

Hi, I'm sorry to hear that, hope everything is okay. Is the room still available by any chance?
Reply 3
I have a similar room in Manchester gardens if anyone is still looking for a room and this room has been taken
Reply 4
Original post by jchap04
I have a similar room in Manchester gardens if anyone is still looking for a room and this room has been taken

Hi, yeah I'm interested, what are the details?
Reply 5
Original post by Cal55

Hello. The room I need to find a replacement for is the Manchester Gardens Bronze En Suite Plus by student IQ.

You can find more information about it here: https://www.iqstudentaccommodation.com/manchester/manchester-gardens/bronze-en-suite-plus?year=2022-23
Reply 6
Original post by jchap04
Hello. The room I need to find a replacement for is the Manchester Gardens Bronze En Suite Plus by student IQ.

You can find more information about it here: https://www.iqstudentaccommodation.com/manchester/manchester-gardens/bronze-en-suite-plus?year=2022-23

Is it private or through halls?
Reply 7
Original post by Cal55
Is it private or through halls?

I believe how it works is that the room is located in a big flat of accommodations and that there are some shared areas between a group of about 4 people such as a living room and kitchen but you will have your en suite room so you won't have to share your room or bathroom. Hope that answers your question? Would this work for you?
Reply 8
Original post by jchap04
I believe how it works is that the room is located in a big flat of accommodations and that there are some shared areas between a group of about 4 people such as a living room and kitchen but you will have your en suite room so you won't have to share your room or bathroom. Hope that answers your question? Would this work for you?

Just realized you probably mean is it through a private company or halls of residence. I believe that it is through a private company.
Reply 9
Original post by jchap04

Hey I am interested in the offer is the room still available
Original post by Ghurvi

Hello. I got a call earlier from student iq saying that someone called up and said that they were interested in the room. They could still back out of it since it isn't final yet and I can message you if that does happen. You could probably call student iq and ask if there are any available spaces since even if my room it taken there will probably be more people like me who have decided not to go to uni or didn't get the grades they needed and can't go to uni now. probably works a similar way with other accommodations with either the person who wanted a room has to find a replacement or the accommodation people will give it to someone if they call up and ask so you could call up other accommodations as well and see if they have a place. hope this helps.
Reply 11
Original post by jchap04
Hello. I got a call earlier from student iq saying that someone called up and said that they were interested in the room. They could still back out of it since it isn't final yet and I can message you if that does happen. You could probably call student iq and ask if there are any available spaces since even if my room it taken there will probably be more people like me who have decided not to go to uni or didn't get the grades they needed and can't go to uni now. probably works a similar way with other accommodations with either the person who wanted a room has to find a replacement or the accommodation people will give it to someone if they call up and ask so you could call up other accommodations as well and see if they have a place. hope this helps.

Ok thanks
Original post by Cal55

I have a room also available in a uni house. It’s beautifully furnished and full of sociable people :smile:
hiya! If you’re still looking for a place in Manchester I’m trying to find a replacement tenant due to unexpectedly having to drop out - deposit is paid for so only rent to pay. I can give more details if interested x
Original post by DepressedWeeb
Hi, sorry to hear about that. I am interested, I can't message you as I have a new account but you could contact me (Mod edit: email removed) Hope to hear back!
Hiya! I have a room in a uni house, a mixture of really friendly guys n girls. Let me know if you’re interested:smile:

Original post by Ghurvi
Is this still available? Please send me a PM as it doesn’t allow me
Original post by jchap04

Original post by Jo199
Hi

Hi any chance this is still available? I;ve been allocated Liverpool eveen though I put Manchester Uni as my first choice, I am gutted. Plse let me know if there is any uni room available, thanks so much
Reply 17
Original post by penguin.sys
Hi any chance this is still available? I;ve been allocated Liverpool eveen though I put Manchester Uni as my first choice, I am gutted. Plse let me know if there is any uni room available, thanks so much

Hiya do you still need a room? I'm looking for a tenant to replace me at MSV South, it's an all female flat though
Original post by jchap04

Hi, i am still looking for accomodation and i am interested. Please send me a WhatsApp message at +34 693062704

Quick Reply

Latest