The Student Room Group

REALLY bad results and clearing question

Hello I just got my A-level results and they're horrible: I got EEU. Is it possible to apply through clearing still or not? I am planning on resiting the exams anyway but I wanted to know just in case.
Hey there @lovesick_ellie! I know this may feel disappointing but congrats on getting through a levels and collecting results :smile:

yep, it's worth a try to see if there are any clearing places where you meet the requirements :smile:
Original post by lovesick_ellie
Hello I just got my A-level results and they're horrible: I got EEU. Is it possible to apply through clearing still or not? I am planning on resiting the exams anyway but I wanted to know just in case.

Hi @lovesick_ellie

It can be tough if your results aren't what you were expecting but we wanted to echo @Obolinda's message and say a huge well done for getting through your assessments.

Have a look at your options available through Clearing and be sure to keep an open mind.

Good luck!

Jack

Hello @lovesick_ellie

I'm sorry you are a little disappointed with your grades.

If you do still wish to go to university as appose to retaking I would recommend calling the clearing helplines which you'll be able to find online. Edge Hill's clearing helpline is 0800028667, if you wanted to get in touch to see what we could do for you, the helpline is open until 6 pm today.

It can't hurt to get some information about courses you could possibly take with those results.

I hope this is helpful,

Katie - Educational Psychology student

Hi,
As others have said, it is worth checking clearing, there may be something you want to do :smile:
Reply 5
I believe exploring your options is best before completely cutting off the idea of going to uni this year! You never know, might find the perfect place
I don't know if 32 points is too low even for a course with a foundation year i agree with AlannaM you should look at all your options but I think resitting is your best bet.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending