The Student Room Group

politics or maths

hey so i just got my offer for politics and international relations at warwick however as my alevels are maths, further maths and economics, i'm better at maths. so i looked through clearing and saw that queen mary offer maths so im considering it. im very confused at which one i should take as i want to go into banking but im not sure which one would be more beneficial for me.
Original post by imcrying
hey so i just got my offer for politics and international relations at warwick however as my alevels are maths, further maths and economics, i'm better at maths. so i looked through clearing and saw that queen mary offer maths so im considering it. im very confused at which one i should take as i want to go into banking but im not sure which one would be more beneficial for me.

Congrats on your offer! I'm certainly no expert no banking but I would assume that maths is more necessary for it. If you're interested then it's worth contacting Queen Mary and seeing what they can offer but remember NOT to decline your place unless you get a definite offer from Queen Mary, otherwise you may end up with no offer. More info on Clearing is here if you need it: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7234480

Good luck! :biggrin:
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending