The Student Room Group

Morgan Stanley Off-Cycle

I applied to 2023 Investment Management Off-cycle Internship - Real Estate Investing (London), but I have not yet heard back. Has anyone else heard back or know when to expect to hear back?
I completed the tests a few weeks ago.
Original post by banker12345
I applied to 2023 Investment Management Off-cycle Internship - Real Estate Investing (London), but I have not yet heard back. Has anyone else heard back or know when to expect to hear back?

Hey, what tests did you do? I've just applied for the emerging markets one so hoping for a heads up!

Hopefully you'll hear some good news soon :gthumb:
Reply 2

hey i applied to the same thing and havent heard back either. when did you apply?
Original post by nathan2472
Hey, what tests did you do? I've just applied for the emerging markets one so hoping for a heads up!

Hopefully you'll hear some good news soon :gthumb:

Its a SJT, numerical and inductive.
Thanks !
Original post by OEH123
hey i applied to the same thing and havent heard back either. when did you apply?

I applied late August, and done the tests a few days after, so Im not expecting much.
When did you apply?
Reply 5
I applied late August, and done the tests a few days after, so Im not expecting much.
When did you apply?

I applied early july and still havent heard back, i did the test a few days later and did well in all quadrants so was optimistic about it but after waiting 2 months with no response kinda got the message
Original post by OEH123
I applied early july and still havent heard back, i did the test a few days later and did well in all quadrants so was optimistic about it but after waiting 2 months with no response kinda got the message

Yeah same, I was punching to high anyway with my application.
Have you had previous experience in real estate?
Do you know anyone that has heard back?
>_> I don’t even have the link for the tests yet! The only email I’ve got from them is the automated you can withdraw your consent etc etc I applied in Oct. Has anyone heard anything back?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending