The Student Room Group
Hi! What are you trying to do that's causing this error and what uni/course are you trying to accept?
Reply 2
Original post by barror1
Hi! What are you trying to do that's causing this error and what uni/course are you trying to accept?

I'm trying to access my application on the hub and im trying to accept Sports Journalism at Leeds Beckett University
Original post by Byebyby
I'm trying to access my application on the hub and im trying to accept Sports Journalism at Leeds Beckett University

What does your hub say other than the error? If you try again does the same error come up?
Reply 4
Original post by barror1
What does your hub say other than the error? If you try again does the same error come up?

I've tried repeadedly for several hours on multiple devices, other than the error the hub just says "check your undergraduate application" with 3 dots in the circle.
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Byebyby
I've tried repeadedly for several hours on multiple devices, other than the error the hub just says "check your undergraduate application" with 3 dots in the circle.

Have you called UCAS? If it's an issue on their end you might need them to look at it to get things sorted.
Reply 6
Original post by barror1
Have you called UCAS? If it's an issue on their end you might need them to look at it to get things sorted.

I'm on the phone right now but I've been on hold to them for like 30 minutes and I don't know how long i've got until I cant accept the place anymore
Original post by Byebyby
I'm on the phone right now but I've been on hold to them for like 30 minutes and I don't know how long i've got until I cant accept the place anymore

Honestly, if you have a second phone or email I would get in touch with Leeds Beckett and get them to hold your place for a little longer!
Have you ever solved it because I have the same error going on for me

Latest

Trending

Trending