The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

BCU meet or beat scholarship?

According to the website, I've met all of the requirements for the scholarship, yet still haven't received the mentioned email for the form, even after enrolling over a month ago now. Is there anyone I'm supposed to contact to check what's happening or does the email get sent after term-time begins?
Reply 1
I'm wondering that as well. Even though I completed my enrolment today. I would say to get in touch with someone to confirm it. I am wondering though if its something that will be sent out closer to the start of the year.
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Original post by FAMER4
I'm wondering that as well. Even though I completed my enrolment today. I would say to get in touch with someone to confirm it. I am wondering though if its something that will be sent out closer to the start of the year.

I've tried looking but I couldn't see any mention anywhere of who to contact in this case
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
I've tried looking but I couldn't see any mention anywhere of who to contact in this case

I think you'll have to email the Student Support email for it. I believe they could help you out with this. :smile:
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Anonymous
According to the website, I've met all of the requirements for the scholarship, yet still haven't received the mentioned email for the form, even after enrolling over a month ago now. Is there anyone I'm supposed to contact to check what's happening or does the email get sent after term-time begins?

You have to wait until you actually start your course, and then they will email you

Quick Reply

Latest