Turn on thread page Beta

Game Over- just experience my first break up watch

ReputationRep:
    I expirienced it too, tommorow it will be a month since it happened... :rolleyes:

We were together for 9 months, she broke up with me... I was not expecting it all :rolleyes:

Well she said that she doesn't love me anymore and she doesn't want a responsibility for the relationship yet...

We had strong connection and it is broken now... she treats me like an air, she avoids me as much as she can. I can't believe is the same person who I used to trust with my life, share the feelings, and spreading love.

It just hurts so much when I see her and I can't speak to her, hug her or make her these little innocent smiles

I'm probably the least important thing for her now...

I can't get over it all, it is just a shock, a punch on the face without a warning

Oh well, live

ReputationRep:
    Awww
    -hugs-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rjtrader)
    I was with my girlfriend for two years. She was my first love, first hugh, first everything. Everything was going great, we had such a strong connection and also their for eachother. Then one day she randomly decides to end it. It hurts so much, I had so much trust in us but i know its a lesson learnt. I wish i experienced this pain a bit earlier in mylife, rather then in final year of uni. Its kinda affecting my studies as i cant be bothered to do work these days. Its been like 3 weeks now since the split but im slowly pulling myself back together. Its a lesson learnt and I will never love like a fool again

Thank you for reading my sad story, lol

Take care
    Unlucky mate, happened to me too, it's a bit of a killer really but "I will never love like a fool again" is definitely a good shout. I have no tips in getting over it apart from just getting on with it, but I feel for you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loafer)
    judging from the title you play too many video games
    Brilliant response!

ReputationRep:
    Game over?

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/2492/continuesox8.jpg

In real life you have infinite continues

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stu Laverty)
    In which case he's a geek.
    That and it being one of the more testosterone filled films out there...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MagneticMeteor)
    I expirienced it too, tommorow it will be a month since it happened... :rolleyes:

We were together for 9 months, she broke up with me... I was not expecting it all :rolleyes:

Well she said that she doesn't love me anymore and she doesn't want a responsibility for the relationship yet...

We had strong connection and it is broken now... she treats me like an air, she avoids me as much as she can. I can't believe is the same person who I used to trust with my life, share the feelings, and spreading love.

It just hurts so much when I see her and I can't speak to her, hug her or make her these little innocent smiles
    Thats almost to the word, how my situation is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rjtrader)
    I was with my girlfriend for two years. She was my first love, first hugh, first everything. Everything was going great, we had such a strong connection and also their for eachother. Then one day she randomly decides to end it. It hurts so much, I had so much trust in us but i know its a lesson learnt. I wish i experienced this pain a bit earlier in mylife, rather then in final year of uni. Its kinda affecting my studies as i cant be bothered to do work these days. Its been like 3 weeks now since the split but im slowly pulling myself back together. Its a lesson learnt and I will never love like a fool again

Thank you for reading my sad story, lol

Take care
    Yeah, this happened to me 2.5 years ago. Pretty much like you describe it, honestly. It was out of the blue. I'm still single.

Me and my ex haven't REALLY talked in the past 2.5 years and I'm still not over it.

Don't really know what to say to help you mate, but yeah, it ******* hurts.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 13, 2008
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.