The Student Room Group

Is student finance linked with UCAS

if I have put down the wrong course on my student finance without realising till its too late, will it be corrected automatically?
No student finance isn’t linked with ucas.

If you put the wrong course you need to change it yourself
Original post by ..jihu...
if I have put down the wrong course on my student finance without realising till its too late, will it be corrected automatically?

Hi there,

You will need to change your application and input the correct course details.

You should be able to change your application online. If you click into the application and then click 'manage application', you should be able to change the application. If not, you can complete and upload a Change of Circumstances (CO1) form: http://static.ow.ly/docs/SFE%20CO1%20Form_8q5H.pdf.

Thanks,
Kristina
Reply 3
the problem is that when i do try to change the course to the correct one, it does not come up.

I am doing sport and exercise science (C600) when i try to search for it, it wont come up but what does come is SPORTS SCIENCE (Incl WITH or AND)(AH) and that is what I put in.

now im wondering if it would be an issue if i do not change it or if its the same thing
(edited 1 year ago)
the problem is that when i do try to change the course to the correct one, it does not come up.

I am doing sport and exercise science (C600) when i try to search for it, it wont come up but what does come is SPORTS SCIENCE (Incl WITH or AND)(AH) and that is what I put in.

now im wondering if it would be an issue if i do not change it or if its the same thing

What university are you attending?

Thanks,
Kristina
Reply 5
Original post by SFE Kristina
What university are you attending?

Thanks,
Kristina

University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich

Hi there, Is your course full time or part time? How long is the course duration? Thanks, Karen
Reply 7
Original post by SFE Karen
Hi there, Is your course full time or part time? How long is the course duration? Thanks, Karen

It is full time , 3years long
It is full time , 3years long

You would need to speak with your university and confirm the course details that you should be applying for with them. Thanks, Karen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending