The Student Room Group
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website

Accomodations offer at swansea university

Hey, I was offered a conditional offer to study at swansea university in the begining but I have now received an unconditional offer to study there since I've met the condition, however I am still in process with my accomodations, I have applied for accomodations in campus and I picked my preferable accomodations but after a long conversation with my parents I realized that they were not in my budget so I decided to change them last minute, like yesterday afternoon when I got accepted which is a bad idea, however this evening I got an offer for an accomodation that was on my previous choice which were not in my budgetI don't know if my last minute application change was seen by them which is why they sent me one that wasn't in my choices but I did email them about it but I'm wondering will the send me another offer for accomodations that were in my choices which were last minute I was to to either accept or decline it but if I declined I wouldn't be able to find another accomodation but if I accept I wouldn't be able to afford it so I don't really know what to doI need some help!!!!
Original post by Nisu_xxi
Hey, I was offered a conditional offer to study at swansea university in the begining but I have now received an unconditional offer to study there since I've met the condition, however I am still in process with my accomodations, I have applied for accomodations in campus and I picked my preferable accomodations but after a long conversation with my parents I realized that they were not in my budget so I decided to change them last minute, like yesterday afternoon when I got accepted which is a bad idea, however this evening I got an offer for an accomodation that was on my previous choice which were not in my budgetI don't know if my last minute application change was seen by them which is why they sent me one that wasn't in my choices but I did email them about it but I'm wondering will the send me another offer for accomodations that were in my choices which were last minute I was to to either accept or decline it but if I declined I wouldn't be able to find another accomodation but if I accept I wouldn't be able to afford it so I don't really know what to doI need some help!!!!

If you accept it but then you ended up changing your mind since its not part of your budget then email [email protected] and then they will guide you who to contact or they will most likely contact the accommodation team themselves and therefore release your application so that you can re-apply and then decide what you wanna do as long as you don't pay the deposit you'll be fine but if you do then the contract has been signed therefore you will not be able to get out of it.
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website
Original post by Anonymus warrior
If you accept it but then you ended up changing your mind since its not part of your budget then email [email protected] and then they will guide you who to contact or they will most likely contact the accommodation team themselves and therefore release your application so that you can re-apply and then decide what you wanna do as long as you don't pay the deposit you'll be fine but if you do then the contract has been signed therefore you will not be able to get out of it.

Thank you so much, I'll do that now

Quick Reply

Latest