The Student Room Group
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website

Psychology at Essex? + Harwich court accomodation?

Hi everyone!
I'm going to Essex Uni for psychology with cog neuroscience this October and I was wondering if anyone else is doing this course? it would be great to get to know people!

I was also assigned harwich court accommodation in south courts,has anyone else also been assigned here? what are you most looking forward too? :smile:
Hiii I’m going to be starting Essex in October too!I’m also studying psychology but on its own rather than with cognitive neuroscience! I’m going to be staying in the south courts too, but in Manningtree instead of Harwich :smile:I can’t wait to have a fresh start and make new friends haha!
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by MollieF16
Hiii I’m going to be starting Essex in October too!I’m also studying psychology but on its own rather than with cognitive neuroscience! I’m going to be staying in the south courts too, but in Manningtree instead of Harwich :smile:I can’t wait to have a fresh start and make new friends haha!

Hi!! Thats great! :smile: I can't wait either, I'm quite nervous too but definitely more excited! especially to meet new friends :smile: what are you looking forward to most on the psych course??
I can’t wait to study child psychology! I loved it at A Level so Im excited to study it again at uni!! Wbu :smile:
Original post by xsimx
Hi!! Thats great! :smile: I can't wait either, I'm quite nervous too but definitely more excited! especially to meet new friends :smile: what are you looking forward to most on the psych course??
Reply 4
I can’t wait to study child psychology! I loved it at A Level so Im excited to study it again at uni!! Wbu :smile:

I'm really excited to study brain and behaviour- I really love bio/biological psychology :smile: Child development sounds exciting too! I didn't get to study that at A Level. which exam board were you on?
Original post by xsimx
Hi everyone!
I'm going to Essex Uni for psychology with cog neuroscience this October and I was wondering if anyone else is doing this course? it would be great to get to know people!

I was also assigned harwich court accommodation in south courts,has anyone else also been assigned here? what are you most looking forward too? :smile:

Hi which flat are you in for harwich?
Reply 6
Original post by imistanding
Hi which flat are you in for harwich?

Flat 9 :smile:
Original post by xsimx
Flat 9 :smile:

I think 9 is the block, it should be like 9.1 or something as that is the flat, which one are you in?
Reply 8
Original post by imistanding
I think 9 is the block, it should be like 9.1 or something as that is the flat, which one are you in?

9.3! :smile:
Original post by xsimx
Hi everyone!

Hi!! I'm also studying psychology (on its own though) and I'm in the Harwich court too. I'm in 6.2 :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending