Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i got an interview at imperial this week anyone had one and can tell me what they like?
    or just any generaL advice?
    thanks

ReputationRep:
    I didn't apply to Imperial, but I think if you have an interview then you will have an offer. So relax basically and don't worry too much...

You might be better off posting in Imperial forum though.

ReputationRep:
    theyll probably ask you about some simple equation. if you're average or above you'll be fine. you'll probably even enjoy it.

what's more, they probably don't give a **** about what you've learnt so far. we're always hearing about "blah blah... undergrads who come without further maths but high physics grades are better than those with double maths and a B in physics".

what I mean to say is they care about 1% about your current level of knowledge and 99% about your ability to reason and learn. if you're interested in the subject, you'll be fine.

I once took a physics textbook to a uni physics interview. It was the most useless thing ever.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: November 21, 2008

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.