The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Passfield - Carr Saunders Room Swap Offer

Hi,
I was wondering whether anyone might be interested in exchanging their room at Carr Saunders (single or double, I don't mind) for a single room at Passfield this year.
Feel free to leave a message below on behalf of yourself or a friend, and I'm happy to get in touch :smile:

(To be clear I'm not trying to set the precedent that one hall is better than the other! I stayed at Passfield in my first year and had an absolutely terrific time. Rather, most of my friends are staying at Carr this year instead.)
Reply 1
Original post by student6174
Hi,
I was wondering whether anyone might be interested in exchanging their room at Carr Saunders (single or double, I don't mind) for a single room at Passfield this year.
Feel free to leave a message below on behalf of yourself or a friend, and I'm happy to get in touch :smile:

(To be clear I'm not trying to set the precedent that one hall is better than the other! I stayed at Passfield in my first year and had an absolutely terrific time. Rather, most of my friends are staying at Carr this year instead.)

Hey! I have a double room at Passfield (4.7k cost) and was wondering if you would be down to swap for your single room at passfield? I'm a female so my current double room would need to be switched with another female. Thanks
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending