Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm looking for a new red lipstick - have previously had ones from MAC, Chanel, Givenchy and others.
    Just wondering what brands/colours you would advise me to look into - I want to find a perfect red lipstick and would appreciate some direction!

Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    there are some really gorgeous Paul&Joe limited edition reds for Christmas 08 in three colours and textures. I'm so coveting Velveteen (sheer red), but there are deeper ones. £18 each :s but maybe for the Christmas list?

http://www.asos.com/Paul-Joe/Paul-Jo...=lipstick&sh=0

ReputationRep:
    I got Rimmels Burgundy Delight (420) a month ago and it's lovely! Its not too slutty or cheap looking which red ones can tend to be lol Its supposedly moisturising as well, but I haven't used it enough to find out yet. Its really dark!

ReputationRep:
    estee lauder, guerlain and christian dior

(Original post by smurfling)
    there are some really gorgeous Paul&Joe limited edition reds for Christmas 08 in three colours and textures.
    yeah i saw these too, they look so gorgeous... really want :yes:

ReputationRep:
    My 2 personal favourites are Chanel and MAC, so I'm absolutely useless as you've already tried them!

I received an invitation to view Armani's new collection, and on the flyer was a most scrumptious looking red lipstick - check out your local Armani makeup counter, definitely.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by À la mode)
    I'm looking for a new red lipstick - have previously had ones from MAC, Chanel, Givenchy and others.
    Just wondering what brands/colours you would advise me to look into - I want to find a perfect red lipstick and would appreciate some direction!

Thank you!
    Mmm Dior Addict with a hint, just a hint of shimmer.

ReputationRep:
    Just thought- MAC's Russian Red is a real pillarbox red, bit drying though.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you all for the replies - lots to look at then! Definitely going to have a look for the Paul&Joe and Armani ones, haven't tried either of those. If all else fails I shall return back to Mac/Chanel. Cheers everyone!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.