Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm looking for a new red lipstick - have previously had ones from MAC, Chanel, Givenchy and others.
    Just wondering what brands/colours you would advise me to look into - I want to find a perfect red lipstick and would appreciate some direction!

Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    there are some really gorgeous Paul&Joe limited edition reds for Christmas 08 in three colours and textures. I'm so coveting Velveteen (sheer red), but there are deeper ones. £18 each :s but maybe for the Christmas list?

http://www.asos.com/Paul-Joe/Paul-Jo...=lipstick&sh=0

ReputationRep:
    I got Rimmels Burgundy Delight (420) a month ago and it's lovely! Its not too slutty or cheap looking which red ones can tend to be lol Its supposedly moisturising as well, but I haven't used it enough to find out yet. Its really dark!

ReputationRep:
    estee lauder, guerlain and christian dior

(Original post by smurfling)
    there are some really gorgeous Paul&Joe limited edition reds for Christmas 08 in three colours and textures.
    yeah i saw these too, they look so gorgeous... really want :yes:

ReputationRep:
    My 2 personal favourites are Chanel and MAC, so I'm absolutely useless as you've already tried them!

I received an invitation to view Armani's new collection, and on the flyer was a most scrumptious looking red lipstick - check out your local Armani makeup counter, definitely.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by À la mode)
    I'm looking for a new red lipstick - have previously had ones from MAC, Chanel, Givenchy and others.
    Just wondering what brands/colours you would advise me to look into - I want to find a perfect red lipstick and would appreciate some direction!

Thank you!
    Mmm Dior Addict with a hint, just a hint of shimmer.

ReputationRep:
    Just thought- MAC's Russian Red is a real pillarbox red, bit drying though.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you all for the replies - lots to look at then! Definitely going to have a look for the Paul&Joe and Armani ones, haven't tried either of those. If all else fails I shall return back to Mac/Chanel. Cheers everyone!

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.