The Student Room Group

tesco inform

Hi, i’m a new employee at tesco and got told about this app in the induction. but does anyone have any idea where you find it as it doesn’t come up on the app store? and also is that the app that would have overtime on it ?? if not then where can i find this also? thanks
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, i’m a new employee at tesco and got told about this app in the induction. but does anyone have any idea where you find it as it doesn’t come up on the app store? and also is that the app that would have overtime on it ?? if not then where can i find this also? thanks

How do I get a Tesco inform app?
How to Download the Inform App
Open a web browser on the device you wish to install the Inform app on.
visit - www.mytescologin.com. Click "Sign Up To MyTescoLogin" and follow the steps. Employee ID is “UK” followed by your Employee. Number e.g. “UK12345678” Password is “TescoDDMMYYYY” (your date of birth ).

What you may find out about this is that you might not be able to sign up to the app etc until you get your payroll number with your first payslip and then you should be able to sign up for this okay.
Original post by Tracey_W
How do I get a Tesco inform app?
How to Download the Inform App
Open a web browser on the device you wish to install the Inform app on.
visit - www.mytescologin.com. Click "Sign Up To MyTescoLogin" and follow the steps. Employee ID is “UK” followed by your Employee. Number e.g. “UK12345678” Password is “TescoDDMMYYYY” (your date of birth ).

What you may find out about this is that you might not be able to sign up to the app etc until you get your payroll number with your first payslip and then you should be able to sign up for this okay.

Thank you. I tried going on the link you put though and for some reason it literally won’t open, whether I do it on my laptop or phone. I don’t know if it’s something to do with the website maybe? But i can’t get in to it which is annoying ! :frown:
Original post by Anonymous
Thank you. I tried going on the link you put though and for some reason it literally won’t open, whether I do it on my laptop or phone. I don’t know if it’s something to do with the website maybe? But i can’t get in to it which is annoying ! :frown:

If you have any issues on this then speak to your store manager and they will be able to assist you in getting onto the website.

Like I said previously it could be that you not yet have your employee payroll number to sign up to the website and app. I don't think you are alone with this matter. Use the " ourtesco.com " when you receive your employee payroll number in your first payslip.

Quick Reply