The Student Room Group

When are the resits for A levels 2022?

^^ to clarify
June 2023, I'm pretty sure
Original post by dkwhatdoaboutyou
June 2023, I'm pretty sure

oh ok thank you. People kept saying November is possible and I was just confused because that was not what I saw online
Just needed to clarify thank you
Can you still apply to uni for the 2023/24 academic year even though resits are in the summer of 2023. My old college was kind enough to let me use their buzzword when I want to reapply for next yearWill I have to use predicted grades again when I reapply? Not sure how it works lolAny help will be much appreciated, thank you xx
Reply 4
I am also considering reapplying, and I'd love to know too !! THANKS
I’m considering resitting for history and was wondering if I had to resit all the papers or if I could pick
Original post by Layla1712
I’m considering resitting for history and was wondering if I had to resit all the papers or if I could pick

You have to sit all the papers now it's linear. [if in England]
Original post by wanderlui
Can you still apply to uni for the 2023/24 academic year even though resits are in the summer of 2023. My old college was kind enough to let me use their buzzword when I want to reapply for next yearWill I have to use predicted grades again when I reapply? Not sure how it works lolAny help will be much appreciated, thank you xx

Yes you can apply - you have to put the grades you've already attained and then the new ones as pending. Your school may be willing to give you predicted grades again - ask them.
Original post by Layla1712

You have to re-sit all the exams but you can carry forward the mark from the NEA.
Hey, can we still apply to uni for the 2023 academic year even though resits are in summer 2023
Original post by EBluebear
Yes you can apply - you have to put the grades you've already attained and then the new ones as pending. Your school may be willing to give you predicted grades again - ask them.

Thank you so much, because I remember last year they did resits in October but I heard they got rid of those, has there always been resits in the autumn or was that just for the Covid period?
Original post by Username159
^^ to clarify

Heya!
I believe the a-level resits are next summer. You would need to reapply to university though for the next year (basically the whole process all over again!).

Milena G.
UCL PFE
Study Mind
Original post by wanderlui
Thank you so much, because I remember last year they did resits in October but I heard they got rid of those, has there always been resits in the autumn or was that just for the Covid period?

They just had them for the 2 years when exams didn't take place in the Summer. Now it's gone back to 'normal' with the only exams offered in the Autumn being GCSE Maths and English Language

Quick Reply

Latest